Chapter Nineteen

|{Close}|

"Here's where you rightfully belong, motherfucker."

You heard a loud thud and the sound of scattering as you walked back into that familiar bloodshed hallway. As you were startled from the sudden abundance, you decided getting closer would only get you farther in answering all your questions.

"No . . . NO- please!" A male begged and your footsteps became frantic as you whipped up a huge amount of courage with the speed you took towards the door.

You deeply gulped and put your hand on the knob where the sticky substance was now, more shown. You turned the knob all at once, not giving yourself time to rethink your decision.

The room seemed to be filled with . . . severed limbs, blood stains, and many types of torturing tools.

"AH!" The man cries out and you look to see Jimin, Yoongi, and . . .

"Jihoon!" You screamed out, without a thought in mind. Except for the fact that your friend was getting brutally beaten. Jimin and Yoongi's attention wandered to you. Their glares etched your face and all you wanted to do was torture them roughly but there was no way you could do that.

"Y/n . . . go, save yourself ple- AH." Jihoon tried to speak with his grief filled eyes but instead his head is hit with another kick by Yoongi.

"Shut up." Yoongi spat and blood found its way out of Jihoon's mouth. "Now you." Yoongi spoke while looking over to you, he uses his finger to wipe off some blood from his lip and slowly makes his way to you.

You take the hint to rush away from him quickly. Turning around, you make a run but instead you run into a door, Jimin standing next to it since he closed it before you tried to make your escape.

The impact made you feel slightly dizzy and you stood still for a second, forgetting where you were. You promptly remembered and turned back around to be faced with Yoongi, fire in his eyes and a dark grin he spoke.

"Didn't I tell you curiosity killed the cat, baby?" He said and you leaned farther on the door as his mouth got closer to yours. You couldn't look at him like a human anymore, you didn't want to feel him breathe so close to you.

You were terrified but not about to give up. You speechlessly tried to push him away and decide to fight him off. A weak attempt for being by two strong men but you never know. Maybe adrenaline could be on your side, although proved poorly you were trapped under the strong arm of Yoongi who was now choking you.

"Yoongi-" You breathlessly said while gasping for air. His gaze turning softer as his grip softly loosened and as you thought it was over his body got closer to yours.

"Don't think you'll get away baby, unless . . ." He went to his pocket and pulled out a knife, he placed it on the soft skin of your stomach. The coldness left you shivering but you did anything you could to be still.

"You wouldn't!" You protested, knowing their strange obsession with you.

"I'm the only one who would." He said deeply and slightly dug the knife into your waist, you put your head back and gasp as it hurt and you were trying to not do anything to make the cut deeper. Your blood dripped down to your thigh and Yoongi used his finger to swipe it up and placed his fingers in his mouth.