Ch.20

"No matter what plan he has up his sleeve, he'll pay for what he's done today" said shigaraki with anger

"We're gonna make his life a living hell" you muttered glaring at where chisaki once stood

He'll never see it coming

After the incident with Chisaki the league quickly left the scene. Spinner helped bring over what was left of Magne. Even if they were all villains they had some morals left. It wouldn't be the same without her, but they are villains and death wasn't off the table with this lifestyle.

Kurogiri gave the idea of having Tomura turn her to dust and to make a special shrine for her. Tomura agreed and kneeled down to her remains. He wouldn't admit it openly, but your brother was also affected by this loss. She'd always bring up the mood whether it was intentional or not.

Everyone watched as Magne's body slowly turn to ash. Your brother stood up and took a seat beside you. You couldn't look away from what was happening in front of you . After Magnes body had gone to dust you stood up with a small box in hand. You walked to the ashes and put them in the box.

You looked over to twice and toga who seemed on the verge of crying. You walked over to them and handed toga the box. She looked at you with glossed eyes. You gestured towards the small shrine in the room. Toga nodded and she stood up, walking to where Magne's picture rested, surrounded by a couple flowers. Toga smiled remembering when it was taken. Magne kept insisting on a picture claiming it was one of her good photo days. Toga place the small box on the shelf below where the picture was. She bowed, showing her respects.

When she regained her composure she turned to you "Now what Y/n? We can't just let this go"

"And we won't" you said seriously. This matter wasn't something to take lightly. You had lost one of your own and were gonna comeback with a vengeance.

"So what's the plan of action?" asked spinner.

"It's quite simple really" said shigaraki

The league looked towards him

"We play his game"

"Why can't I just cut him?" muttered out toga eying her knives.

"He's clearly confident and believes he can truly be a successor to our master" you said "But he's given us an opening. He's invited us to play this game under his control. He wants us to be on his side, but only because we are a necessary piece"

Spinner let out a scoff "He knows we don't trust him and we know he doesn't trust us. So what's the point? Won't this all just be a mess."

Shigaraki chuckled "The point is this" he held up a small red bullet, the one that missed you and your brother. "His plan has something to do with this and as we've seen with compress this somehow stopped his quirk from activating"

"That bullet cost me my arm" said Compress with irritation

"We can only assume he has more that he'll use for his own cause. But we can use these for our own mission" stated Shigaraki.

"So we have to be all buddy buddy with that bastard?" said Dabi

You sighed "Not really. We just can't threaten to kill him until we hear what he wants. Even though I want to rip him apart, crush his bones, and stab his corpse till he bleeds out" you said saying the last part rather fast

Dabi sighed "Spoken like a true psycho"

You smiled at him "Thank you!"

"So now we know that we have to hear him out. Now what?" asked spinner

"Now we contact him" said shigaraki

"And how do we do that? We don't even know where he is" questioned Toga

"Simple" you said smirking. You held a small business card in between your fingers

"We give him a call"

_________________________________

I'm not dead just lazy ._.

Also I had to put something to respect our precious Magne cuz that death was uncalled for.

And on an unrelated note my wisdom teeth have started to get painful and I have an appointment  to take out 2. NOT EVEN ALL FOUR. I've seen what happens to people after the appointment. I'm just horrified thinking I'll recite a whole smut scene

Anywayyyy thank you for reading this far and hope you keep on reading 💜