Ch.4

I edited this chapter just a little bit because I didn't like something sooo that's that

I mean look at what we're trying to do to the
"heroes". We must all be crazy"

It's been a a few weeks since the recruitment and it is now another day in the L.O.V bar. Shigaraki with his usual neck scratching,Kurogiri cleaning a glass, Toga throwing knives, and Dabi is just arriving. He noticed something was different. Someone was missing, he then realized who.

"Hey, where's your sister" Asked Dabi

"Why would I tell you staple face. What she does is no concern of yours" spat shigaraki

"Please calm down Tomura" Said Kurogiri, he turned to Dabi "She is just getting more information about U.A. She will be back any moment"

"Oh alright" Dabi then sat a bar stool.

"He's just missing his girlfriend ~" teased Toga

Dabi rolled his eyes "She's not my girlfriend"

"Not Yet! You guys haven't known each other that long, but are already acting like you're in a relationship"

He cocked an eyebrow " How so?"

"Like when she needs to feed, you go out and get her something when she hasn't even asked you. And she is constantly at your side, praising you and showing affection towards you!"

"First of all, I get her food to make sure she doesn't eat one of us. And second, she's just naturally a psycho that gets attached to anyone and anything"

"Actually, she has never acted the way she does with you" Said Shigaraki

Dabi looked at him" What do you mean?"

Tomura sighed "This is the first time I've seen her care a lot about a single person for real. Most of the time it's just acting. Of course me, Kurogiri , and master are the exception because we have been together longer. But she seems to have found a connection with you Dabi"

Toga giggled "I told you so~, but wait! What about me?! What does she think of me?!"

"She sees you as a friend. You are a lot like her in someways which is why she is so quick to be friends with you" explained shigaraki

The door then swung open
"Guess who~"

"[y/n] your back! It was so boring without you!" Exclaimed Toga

You gave a giggle "I can imagine" you then look over to Dabi and rushed to his side.

You linked arms with him "Hi Dabi~ How has your day been?"

"The same as every other day, but today felt off since you weren't here" he said looking down at you

"Awww you missed me~ Well I missed you too!"

"And not your brother? I'm hurt" Said Tomura placing his hand over his heart.

You rushed over to him "Awww I missed you too brother!"