Ch.12

You and Tomura were looking at all the chaos in awe

"Master..."

As the chaos unfolded each of the villains started to cough up a warp.

"Stop them! Before they all disapear!" yelled out Gran Torino

All Might then started running towards you and Tomura "Dammit! You won't escape Shigaraki!"

You couldn't help but laugh at his pathetic nature. Before he grabbed onto you guys you managed to escape.

As you made it through the warp you landed on your knees right next to your brother. You looked up and saw Bakugo next to All for One.

"Oh my god that was so gross" gagged Toga

"This black stuff reeks. I love it!" exclaimed twice

You saw dabi fall to the ground unconscious right next to Kurogiri. You wanted to run to them but it seemed you had other matters to deal with.

"Master..." both you and Tomura muttered.

"So you failed once again Tomura and Y/N" said All for One while walking towards you two. "But you must not be discouraged, you'll try again. That's why I brought your associates back with you. Even this child because both of you judged that he was an important piece in your game board." He put his hands in front of you guys. "Start over as many times as it takes. I am here to provide you with help. All of this is for you"

You looked up at him, but then you noticed a few different scents.

These scents aren't from any of our members. It seems some people have been spying on us.

You looked behind you and there was a piece of wall still standing in the rubble. You looked more intensely at it before you sensed someone else approaching at high speed

"Ah there you are" says All for One

Before you could react All might came flying in and went straight towards All for One.

"I'll have you return my student All for One" he yelled

"Have you come to kill me a second time All Might?" Questioned All for One

They pushed at each other with such force that everyone was flown back. You held onto Tomura and he held you in his arms. You both hit the ground with great force.

"Are you okay Y/N?" he asked

"Yeah, are you?" You asked him

"Obviously" he stated. You smiled at his snarky comeback before focusing on the situation at hand. You both started to walk up to All for One

"Get off the battlefield Tomura and Y/N and take that child with you" he said. He then held out his hand and these black like roots grew from his fingers and stabbed Kurogiri "Kurogiri warp them away."

Magne then ran up to Kurogiri's side "Be careful! One of the heroes messed with him and he's unconscious. I'm not sure what's going on , but if you can teleport why don't you get us out of here?"

"My warp powers are still new magne. There is still much I need to learn about it." replied All for One. "It's distance is limited and while he can teleport to specific coordinates I only transport people to and from my own location or with focus to and from someone I am very familiar with. That is all. It's easier to have Kurogiri do it." Kurogiri then opened a giant warp. "Forcible quirk activation!"

All for One then turned to you and Tomura "Leave this place."

"What about you?" questioned your brother