Ch.2

Kurogiri stepped aside and inside walked a girl and a boy

The girl had ashy blonde hair in two space buns with hair sticking out. She was bouncing up and down slightly. The boy had some parts of his body burned and held together with some staples. He just stood there with a monotone face.

"You're even more disgusting in person" he said

"Let us join~" Said the girl

"Kurogiri, get rid of these two. I can tell these are exactly the kind of trash I hate. A brat and a guy with no manners." Said Tomura

"You mustn't be so quick to judge. This girl right here is actually a suspect in a series of deaths where the victims all bled out" Said Kurogiri

"My name is Himiko Toga! Life is too hard, I just want to make it easier to live in this dumb world. I wanna be Mr. Stainy! I wanna KILL Mr. Stainy! Come on handy man, please let me join your League of Villains!" She had this crazed look in her eye which you automatically liked.

You jumped in front of Toga and smiled like crazy" I like her! Let's keep her! She's like me, but not as crazy.We can be killing best friends! We can kill Mr. Stainy together! Wouldn't that be great! To have Mr. Stainy's blood all over us as we kill him!"

You grabbed Togas hand and started jumping up and down.
She soon joined in and started smiled crazily " Yeah! We can kill so many people together! Please let me join! Pleaseeeee ~!" She Asked while looking at Tomura.

"Both of you shut up!" He Yelled. You two stayed quiet, but still kept jumping up and down.

Tomura then turned his attention back on the other guy in the room " what about him?"

"Hasn't committed any flashy crimes, but he has taken Stains ideology to heart" Said Kurogiri

"I don't like this. Is your group really dedicated to the Hero Killers mission? I can't imagine you are if you're gonna let this little psycho join you" Said the guy while turning to Toga. She just laughed it off
He then turned to you " But it looks like that doesn't matter since you have this psycho here already"

You started laughing hysterically and walked over to him. "Awww Thanks! Woah your staples are so cool!Why's your body burned? Does it hurt? It makes you look edgy!I like it! Wait do I? Yes I do!" You latched onto his arm. He didn't make any efforts to push you away.

Tomura just grunted " what's your name?"

"Right now I'm going by Dabi"

You put a finger under your chin " Hmm Dabi? Dabi! I like that name! It's nice. Dabi~, Dabi~" you kept repeating his name quietly. Dabi just rolled his eyes at you.

"No! I want to know your real name" Tomura Said while pointing to Dabi. You saw that your brother was getting very agitated and kept quiet, this is a very odd sight to see.

"I'll tell you when you need to know it" Dabi snapped.
You were quite surprised, no one has ever given your brother attitude and lived, besides you of course.

You gave a small giggle " Wow! No one but me has ever talked back to him and lived!You're so brave Dabi~" you cooed while tightening your grip on his arm.

He rolled his eyes again, but you could see the smirk on his face "And in any case my new purpose is to carry out the Hero Killers will"

"That wasn't what I asked you patchwork.And why is everyone so hung up on Stain?! He's all I ever hear about. Every damn day! Even my own sister is hung up on him!" He pointed at you. You could sense his very dark aura and let go of Dabi's arm and went to calm your brother down ,which Dabi gave a small frown at.

"Now , Now Tomu~ What's wrong about talking about the Hero killer?"

You got a telepathic message from him Help me kill this garbage

Awww but I liked them you send to him

"IT'S REALLY PISSING ME OFF!" He gave them a murderous glare which got them in a Fighting stance.

"YOU TWO WILL DIE!" You and your brother lunge forward and so does Toga and Dabi. If it wasn't for Kurogiri separating your limbs through portals, then there would have been a bloody mess.

"Please calm yourselves Tomura and Y/N Shigaraki. If your desire is to be realized then we must increase our numbers" Kurogiri says. "Now that we're in the spotlight our chance is at hand." He flies over to us "I advise you to be more accepting" He then whispers in our ears "You must use them and the ideology Stain has left behind."

Tomura grunted "I'm outta here" he said walking towards the exit.

"I'm going with him" you said in an unusual monotone voice.

"Where are you two off to?" Asked Dabi

"Shut Up!" You And Tomura both Yelled. You then gave him a wink while blowing a kiss and walked away. Dabi just looked down with a smirk.

"Ooooo ~ Someone's already got a girlfriend ~" teased Toga

"Shut up" Said Dabi

Kurogiri sighed "I apologize for them. I tried to make it a point to not complain about a client, but they're still too young and far too immature"

"Really thought they were gonna kill us for a sec" said toga

"That guy makes me wanna vomit" Said Dabi

"Ohh and what about his sister~?" Asked Toga mockingly.

Dabi grunted "what about her?"

Toga giggled "you think she's hot, don't ya~"

Dabi looked away and smirked " Never said she wasn't"

Kurogiri cleared his throat earning the twos attention "Shall we get back to you about recruitment at a later date? I believe our leaders know what they have to do. That's why they left as they did. They understand their circumstances. All Might, then the Hero Killer. They've been humbled twice very recently. I'm sure they will bring you an answer. One that will satisfy both of you as well as their own desires."