Ch.3

"I'm sure they will bring you an answer. One that will satisfy both of you as well as their own desires."

"Hey guys!" You Yelled while skipping into the bar with Tomura walking behind you.

Kurogiri was cleaning a shot glass,Dabi was standing in a corner while Toga was playing with the dart board.

"Hi Y/N! Hi Mr.Handy!" Exclaimed Toga

Tomura rolled his eyes and sat on a bar stool.

"Okay soooo~ before we agree to your recruitment I just have to do one quick thing" you said

"And what might that be?" Asked Dabi

"I'm glad you asked Dabi~" you cooed . You skipped towards him and stopped right in front of him. He gave you a questioning look, but what you did next took him by surprise. You grabbed his face and brought it down to your level. You then licked the side of his face, but not quickly. You did it in a sort of seductive manner. You then brought your tongue down to his neck and gave him a bite. You sunk your teeth into his flesh and drank his blood. Dabi bit his lip, trying hard not to moan. After you were done you separated from him and looked him in the eyes.

"You taste delicious Dabi~" you say while licking your lips. Toga was a giggling mess while Tomura watched in disgust. "You could've done that differently"

You turn to your brother "I know~but I couldn't miss the opportunity"

"What the fuck just happened?" Asked Dabi

"No need to worry about it ~" you winked at him and turned to Toga " can you give me your hand please~"

Toga was too much of a giggling mess to care about what happened to her hand. You brought it up to your mouth and bit it. Toga And Dabi watched you curiously as you drank her blood.

"Hehe you don't taste bad either" you said. You turned around and skipped to the center of the room.
You then turned back around to face the two.
Your eyes then started glowing red.
"Can we trust you?"

"Of course you can!" Said Toga almost immediately

Dabi was silent for a moment before responding
"Yes.."

You closed your eyes for a few seconds and when you opened them , they were back to their original color.

"Is it a yes dear sister~?" Asked Tomura

You turned to him with a wide smile " It is indeed dear brother~"
you turned back to Toga and Dabi "Welcome to the League!"

"YAYYYY!!!" Cheered Toga

Dabi just hummed in response

You run up to Toga and grab both her hands "This is going to be great!"

"Yeah! We're gonna kill so many people together!" Cheered Toga

You then ran to Dabi and hugged him "And I get to spend more time with my favorite guy~"

Dabi smirked and wrapped his arm around you
"You sure do Dollface~ And I need to get you back for earlier"
He used his other arm to raise your face up to his. He licked your cheek and trailed it down to your neck. He started sucking and biting at your skin. You gave a quiet moan and he smirked.When he was done and separated from you he had cocky smirk on his face as he was quite proud of the mark he had left on you.

"Young love" Said Kurogiri

Tomura made a gagging noise which got your attention " Aww don't be such a downer Tomu~"

"You two are disgusting. You literally just met" Said Tomura

"Well they're so cute together" squealed Toga "And I'm really curious to what your quirks are"

"Only if you say yours first " you said

"Okay!" Exclaimed Toga " My quirk is transform! It grants me the ability to take on the complete physical appearance of another person by ingesting their blood, including their voice. I can shift between multiple disguises if I have consumed different people's blood."

You turn to Dabi "What about you Dabi~"

" I like to call it Cremation. I can ignite blue fire anywhere on my body instantaneously. I am capable of generating and manipulating them at will. I can also combust anything I touch almost instantly, including living creatures." Said Dabi

"Wow~ You're so cool~" you cooed while resting your head on his shoulder.

"As much as I hate to break up this ADORABLE moment. What are your quirks?" Asked Toga

You released yourself from Dabi's grip and skipped towards your brother and Kurogiri. Although no one could see Dabi had a small frown when you let go of him.

"Well I suppose you already know what Mr.Kurogiri's quirk is" you pointed at him and then your brother "but my brother here has the quirk decay. It allows Tomu to destroy anything his hands touch, making it crumble to dust! And since we're twins we have this rare shared quirk with each other, telepathy!"

You jumped up and pointed to yourself "Now let's talk about me! I already said I have the shared quirk of telepathy, but I actually have two more!"

Dabi and Toga listened with curiosity

"One of them is called Lie. I can tell when a person is lying and force them to say the truth, I can also make them believe anything I say wholeheartedly."

"Is that why your eyes glowed red? To see if we were telling the truth?" Asked Toga

"Yup! I also used part of my second quirk with it. It's called Wendigo." You gave them a toothy smile and only now did they notice your fangs. "I can transform into a Wendigo little by little depending on how much power I need." You made antlers appear on your and had your nails turning into giant claws "I can immediately transform into it entirely, but I need to eat something first~ I also can ingest any part of person or animal and use it to enhance my own power or get knowledge of what I just have ingested . For example I just drank part of your blood and I used it to help focus on you guys more than just an average person. If I wanted to I could identify all your weak points, strong points, and your worst fears. And if really wanted to I could even make a Wendigo clone of you! But I would need to ingest a little more than just blood~" you gave a giggle at the last part.

"That is so creepy and COOL AT THE SAME TIME!" Yelled Toga.

"Is this why your a psychopath?" Dabi asked sarcastically

"Yup! This quirk gives me some weird thoughts and desires. Like right now, I WANT TO RIP SOMEONES HEAD OFF!" You Yelled. "But of
Course I also am just naturally crazy. But so are all of you~ I mean look at what we're trying to do to the "heroes". We must all be crazy"