Ch.11

You and your brother looked at the hand on the ground. You both uttered one word

"Father..."

Tension filled the air

"You know I'm still allowed to fight!" yelled Bakugo

"You know exactly what our position is huh? What a smart boy" said Magne

"no, he's an idiot" Dabi bluntly stated

Toga smiled and clapped her hands together "I'm gonna stab you"

Mr.Compress sighed"Even if he wasn't going to join us he could've at least pretended we were winning him over. He's done it now"

"I won't do something I don't want to, even if I'm faking it" replied Bakugo with a smirk "And I don't wanna be in an annoying place like this for very long"

You and you're brother still had not said a word. You walked over to tomura and picked up the hand on the floor.

"Father..." both you and him muttered again. Your brother then slowly started to raise his hand. Kurogiri then started to panic "Don't Shigaraki! Calm down!" He was about to step in but your brother place his arm in front of the others. Tomura sent a deadly glare to bakugo before speaking "don't touch him, any of you"

You then handed your brother his hand .

"This guy is still a valuable piece" he said as he put the hand pack in it's place. "I wish you would've listened to me a little" he continued as he directed his words to Bakugo "I thought we could come to an understanding"

"An understanding? No way!" Shouted Bakugo

You spoke up"Then we have no choice"the attention shifted to you "The heroes said they're continuing their investigation of us. We don't have time to talk so leisurely. Master..."

"lend us your power" both you and tomura said as you moved your gaze to the screen in the back.

"That was a wise decision, Y/N and Tomura Shigaraki" said a voice through the screen

"Master?" questioned bakugo "I thought you were the bosses around here. Turns out you're just sidekicks"

"Kurogiri, Compress, make him go back to sleep" said shigaraki

Mr.Compress sighed "i can't believe he's such a bad listener. I'm almost impressed" he said while walking towards bakugo

"If you want me to listen then get on your knees and beg!" Bakugo yelled

There was then a sudden knock on the door "I got a pizza delivery here"

Everyone stared at the door with questioning looks before All might broke through the wall

"What the-!"

"Kurogiri! Gate!" yelled Shigaraki

Before Kurogiri could transport you all out of there you all were tied up by what seemed to be a tree. Thats when pro hero Kamui Woods appeared.

Dabi looked down at the restraints"A tree? What the heck?" He was about to burn it but suddenly another person appeared and kicked him right in the face.

"Dabi!" you yelled at him concerned

The person who kicked him was a short man who appeared to be in his 70's,"Don't do anything foolish! It's in your best interest to cooperate with us" he said

"As expected of a former pro, Gran Torino"

You saw how dabi's head swerved to the side after that kick. The look of shock was nothing you've seen before.