008. breakup

warning; drinking and drunk people involved

"i think we did pretty good

"i think we did pretty good." violet smiled.

"i think we did so too!" alex replied, "give me a sec, i'm gonna end my stream and then we can finish up yours."

"cool."

then alex deafened.

"alright, chat, did you like today's stream? i think mr. quackity is pretty cool." violet said to her chat.

wilbursoot has donated $20
"you're a really good builder :D"

"aww, thank you mr. soot! we should build sometime!"

violet's getting comfortable with some acquaintances she got from discord. she was happy, she finally has friends other than nadia.

alex and violet finished up the stream and logged off of minecraft just having a conversation.

"did you even properly introduce yourself to me?" alex asked.

"hm?" violet hummed, not taking her eyes off of her phone.

"you did introduce yourself to everyone else other than me, we literally met in a vc listening to a song."

"that's a great story to tell the kids." violet chuckled, before turning her phone off and pausing to think, "okay, well, my name's violet, i'm eighteen- well, turning nineteen in a few weeks, and i'm a taurus."

"seriously?"

"what?"

"you really had to mention your zodiac sign?" alex asked, snorting.

"hey, that's a very important fact, your turn."

"well, my name's alex, i'm nineteen, turning twenty in december, and i'm a capricorn."