030. arguments & friends

"hey, vi, are you awake?"

"what is it, nads."

"you sound... upset? mad? i can't tell the difference." nadia replied, hearing the attitude come from violet's voice.

violet sighed before sitting up on the bed, "i told him."

saying that earned a slight gasp from nadia.

"what did he say? how did he react? are you guys dating? are you guys mad at each other?" nadia spoke, bombarding violet with questions.

"jesus fuck, nads, one question at a time." violet rolled her eyes, jokingly, "he didn't say anything, he just asked if we could go home. and no, we aren't dating and no, we aren't mad at each other, well, i don't think he is mad..."

"we can always go to their room and just... see?"

"i'm too scared to go there." violet snorted.

"come on!" they told her, dragging her down the hallway.

"nadia, i-i thought you were asleep?" karl asked.

"couldn't sleep, plus, i brought vi."

"hey, karl." was all violet said, before looking at the boy next to him, who was on his phone.

"hey, um, vi, can you get me a shirt from my suitcase?" alex asked.

"sure?"

violet knelt down to reach inside the suitcase, but what she found were things that made her confused, and almost hurt?

"alex, what is brooklyn's stuff doing in here?"

"what?!"

"her lipstick, and..." violet smelled one of his shirts, "her perfume, it's faint but i can smell it... were you leading me on, alex?"