012. vc

"the bullshit coming from brooklyn's tweet yesterday had me dying

"the bullshit coming from brooklyn's tweet yesterday had me dying." nadia snorted.

"bro. she really thought she fooled us." violet said, joining nadia in snorting.

"i don't think she realizes we're actually not THAT stupid."

nadia and violet hung out in nadia's apartment, since nadia lived alone, violet wanted to have sleepovers more often with them.

they were both eating some snacks they bought in a nearby gas station. as they were snacking, they talked about how it was since they haven't hung out in awhile due to the pandemic, they'd hang out here and there, but only for a few hours. but today, they took their chances and planned a sleepover.

"so, how's alex?"

"what do you mean how's alex? good? i don't know, ask him that not me."

"no, dummy," nadia rolled their eyes jokingly, "i meant, like, are you guys like..."

"oh, hell no, what the fuck? first, if i date alex, brooklyn would ruin my life, she's a cancer. second, not my type." violet explained, taking a sip of her soft drink.

"i was just asking, you don't have to be so defensive about it." nadia grinned.

nadia knew violet cared for alex a lot. it was quite obvious, they paid close attention to how their friends would act when the other was around.

alex would flirt horribly, violet would constantly build things he liked, like ducks, she would also listen to a playlist she made for him, with all the songs that constantly remind her of him.

they were both so oblivious

"whatever, nads, also, thanks for hanging out with me on my birthday, my mom couldn't make it, again." violet scoffed, sipping her drink again.