016. the trip

tw; an attempt of sexual assault

alex was packing to see violet, no one knew except for karl and nadia

alex was packing to see violet, no one knew except for karl and nadia. they helped plan a trip to see her. he was beyond excited to finally see the girl he'd been on calls and texting with for these past months.

as he finished up packing, he heard a knock on the door. he went to the door and opened it, seeing brooklyn right in front of him.

"brooks—listen, i told you-"

"i just came to give your stuff back, alex. i'm not asking to hook up." brooklyn told him, handing him a box full of his clothes.

"uh, um, okay." alex replied, stepping to the side, letting her in.

"what are you packing for?"

he could tell she was trying to make small talk, but he really didn't want to talk to her.

"a trip for a week or so."

"ooou, where are you going?" brooklyn asked.

"california."

"california? why?"

"i'm going to go see my girlfriend." quackity replied, casually.

although, violet wasn't alex's girlfriend, he really wanted her to be.

"girlfriend? what the fuck, alex?"

"brooks, we broke up months ago, i mean, we both know we aren't meant to be together, besides, we both have to move on."

"maybe this'll change your mind."

and with that, brooklyn forced his lips onto hers, which caused him to shove her off of him.

"brooks, what the fuck?!"