032. meetups

a few months later, around september, violet was getting really impatient at this point, alex hasn't reached out to her

a few months later, around september, violet was getting really impatient at this point, alex hasn't reached out to her. after that night at the beach, neither of them had the courage to message the other.

"come on, vi, you two haven't spoken to each other in ages, and it shows."

did i mention that violet and nadia went to go visit wilbur, tommy, AND george?

"mr. not found, i am not going to be taking advice from someone who is literally like five-one." violet replied.

"I'M FIVE-NINE." george yelled.

"that's what a person insecure of their height sounds like."

"i'm literally taller than you." george glared.

"tommy is seventeen and he's taller than you."

"it's because i'm just so awesome." tommy mentioned.

"don't push it."

"where the fuck did wilbur and nads go?" tommy asked.

"probably causing shit in random places." violet replied calmly.

"okay, let's be real, why are you and big q not speaking to each other? don't reply with 'isn't it obvious' because everyone on twitter is freaking out about you two." george spoke.

"didn't i literally tell you the reason why we aren't speaking."

"that's a horrible reason, i thought one of you got cancelled or something." tommy added, earning a smack on the arm from violet.

"VIOLET, WE'RE VLOGGING!" nadia yelled from across the field.

"jesus fuck, we can't take 'em anywhere." tommy groaned.