034. confusion

on alex's end, he was just

on alex's end, he was just... confused.

he felt lost, he felt as if he had no idea what was happening.

he started talking to brooklyn again.

he wasn't even sure if it was the right choice.

he only started talking to her because, when they were still in a stable relationship, she gave him great advice.

he tried to see if that worked, but she never wanted anything but his body.

this didn't make him feel any better either.

he really liked violet, he really did. why didn't he say anything? he didn't want her to think he was just playing her.

he pulled out his phone and opened violet's dms, he swore she saw her typing for a second, but the message bubbles went away.

he really wanted to send her a text, but he couldn't bring himself to do it either.

it felt as if this wash of guilt for leaving violet hanging for five months just took over.

this boy couldn't even go a second without texting, talking, or thinking about her before those five months, what happened?

he was scared of commitment.

the commitment he put in his and brooklyn's relationship caused that.

and, he didn't know how to reject people.

if violet were to ask him out, he would've said yes.

but either way, he would've ghosted her during the relationship.

it does sound like a bad thing.

but he just wasn't ready, he wasn't good at confrontation either.