Chapter 1: The Jeon's couple

Ignore the mistakes

Hello? I finally updated!
--------------------------------

Chapter 1: The Jeon's couple

Taehyung and Jungkook were couples but only because of company, unlike in fanfics, they are a closed couple, Jungkook was protective but not that subtle. He treats Taehyung like a fragile glass that might break in just a single touch. They share one room, Jungkook is not that used to someone who will cling to him but for Taehyung, he did.

"Jungkookie, wake up" Taehyung said while shaking Jungkook's body.

Jungkook was laying on the bed, half-naked and his back facing the mattress. Taehyung was also sleepy, but he had to wake up Jungkook.

"Kookie, please wake up" Taehyung whines and softly punching Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook groans but he wakes up, he turns around and adjusts his sight from the light.

"What time is it?" Jungkook asked with a raspy deep voice.

"9:30 am and your work will starts after 30 minutes." Taehyung said sleepily.

Jungkook sat down on the bed, Taehyung laid back to bed and smiled when he feels the soft mattress. Jungkook stands up and he takes a bath, he is a CEO while Taehyung is just staying in their house. They were actually close, they talk about anything and sometimes they finding someone to be their blind date. When Jungkook is done, he left the bathroom with a towel covering his waist.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called while picking his clothes.

"Hm?" Taehyung responded but his eyes were closed.

"Bring me my breakfast at my office, I can't eat here with you, I'm already late." Jungkook said as he wore his pants.

"Hm," Taehyung lazily responded.

"Are you listening to me?" Jungkook asked and wore his white button-up.

"Hm" Taehyung respond and hugged the pillow.

"Repeat what I say" Jungkook said.

"Repeat what I say" Taehyung replied back.

Jungkook sighed and pushed his hair to the back.

"Taehyung, bultoroune" Jungkook said.

"Fire, eyyo, eyyo!" Taehyung excitedly said as he sat on the bed.

Jungkook just chuckled, he took his blazer and went to Taehyung.

"Breakfast, at my office, hmm?" Jungkook inquired

Taehyung nodded his head and smiled while rubbing his eyes cutely with a small pout form on his lips.

"Good, see you later, take a rest." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's forehead and ruffled his hair.

Taehyung laid down and Jungkook left the house, after hours, Jungkook arrived at his company, he wore his blazer as he went inside with his straight face. His hand in his pocket and the employees bowing to him, Jungkook get inside the elevator and glared at his employees. The Jeon, one the most known competitive company ever, they even tried to collaborate with another country not just in Asia but all over the world. They have shareholders in Europe and now starting to plan about building their company there. That would be a good opportunity for Jeon's to expand their company and share their knowledge and ideas. The elevator opened, Jungkook eyes met Jimin's. They are brothers but they treat each other as an enemy, well, because Jungkook thought Jimin wants to overcome his company. Jimin just smirked and bowed down, he is a president in this company. Jungkook left while bumping his shoulder to Jimin, simply pushing him out of his way.