Chapter 8: Party

Hello

Kindly Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------------
Chapter 8: Party

Taehyung and Jungkook were wearing formal clothes. They were going to a party of Jimin, well for his promotion, the event will be in the company halls.

"Taetae hyung, let's go! I want to see big cakes!" Jugkyung chuckled as he barged inside of the Jeon's couple room.

He saw Taehyung already prepared while arranging Jungkook's necktie. Taehyung looked at him with a smile plastered on his lips. He finishes Jungkook's necktie and he squats down in front of Jugkyung and cupped his cheeks.

"You're so cute, let's wait for your Tito to finish, he wasn't done yet." Taehyung said and bopped their nose.

Jugkyung looked at Jungkook who sitting on the bed while wearing his shoes.

"Yahh, don't be a grumpy old man, Tito. Be faster!" Jugkyung said as he went near at Jungkook while tugging his sleeves.

"I'm done, I'm done, don't annoy me." Jungkook and he stands up on the bed.

"Jerk!" Jugkyung whines and Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook took his red blazer that was laying on the bed. He wore it and he looks presentable. Taehyung just wearing a white top and black pants.

"Let's go" Jungkook said.

He carried Jugkyung and he held Taehyung's waist. Jinhoo went out first, he prepared the car and opened the door car for them. They went out of the house, Minwong opened the gate, Jungkook put down Jugkyung beside the driver's seat, he assists Taehyung to got inside the passenger seat. Jinhoo runs to get inside the driver's seat. Jungkook hopped inside and closed the door.

Jinhoo starts the engine and the ride has started, Minwong closed the gate when the car already left. Taehyung was kinda nervous and excited, he was sure a lot of press will bother them before they got inside through the party. They've arrived at the party, Jinhoo hurriedly hopped off and opened the door car again. Jinhoo took out of Jugkyung. Jungkook left out of the car, he extends his hand and Taehyung holds it, Jungkook's other hand was over Taehyung's head so he won't bump. Minwong and other guards have arrived, A flash of a camera, murmurs, media, and photographers welcome them.

Taehyung tightly held Jungkook's right arm. Minwong and the other guards secured them while they were walking on the red carpet. It's already 9 pm, but Taehyung's innocent beauty still shining on the crowd. Min Yoongi was also there, he kept taking a picture of Taehyung and he will send it to someone. He won't gonna lie, Jungkook's spouse looks beautiful and maybe that was the reason why Jungkook protecting or hiding him. The Jeon's couple has arrived inside.

"Hey Taehyung, It's been a while." Jimin said when he saw Taehyung.

He came near at Taehyung, ignoring Jungkook's stare. He grabbed Taehyung's left hand and pecked the back of it.

"It's been a while, hyung, but you still small." Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh, who's that kid?" Jimin asked when he saw Jinhoo carrying Jugkyung behind Taehyung.

"Ah hyung, he is Jugkyung, m--" Taehyung stopped when Jungkook spoke.

"Our son, he is mine and Taehyung's son." Jungkook snickered.

"Oh well---okay, Enjoy the party." Jimin said and he left.

Jinhoo put down Jugkyung, Jugkyung held Taehyung's hand.

"Oh, Jungkook, you're so handsome." Micca said and went near to them.

She has a little dark makeup, she wearing a black fitted and backless dress that can see her curves.

"Thank you, you still look fresh." Jungkook said.

"Oh really? Haha, thanks." Micca said and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"So, what do you want?" Jungkook asked.

"Can I be your dance partner? I really want to dance with you, I heard you are good at dancing." Micca said.

"Ahm, So--" Jungkook was stopped by Taehyung.

"Sure, Jungkookie will dance with you." Taehyung interrupted them.

"Really? That's good." Micca said and a blush crept on her cheeks.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung, Taehyung leaned to his ear and whisper.

"Come on, Jungkookie, dance with her, maybe she's the one." Taehyung whispered and chuckled.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Sure, Jinhoo hyung, lead Taehyung on the table. I'll be back." Jungkook said.

Jinhoo nodded, Taehyung and Jugkyung leave while Jinhoo led them. Jimin finished his speech and the romantic song has started. Taehyung was roaming his eyes, they were sitting on the chair while Jugkyung looking at Jungkook who holding Micca's waist and Micca clinging to his neck.

"Why is Tito dancing with her? He should dance with you." Jugkyung scowled.

"Jugkyung, isn't she pretty? They look good together." Taehyung giggled.

"No, that girl is ugly!" Jugkyung said and rolled his eyes.

"Don't talk like that." Taehyung said.

"I'm not lying, Taetae hyung." Jugkyung said.

Taehyung just sighs and shooked his head. Taehyung drinks the apple juice and he was humming. Jimin stopped in front of him and extend his hand.

"Shall I allow to dance the beautiful guy here?" Jimin asked sweetly.

"Ahhm, I-I'm not good at dancing, I might step on you." Taehyung said and bit his bottom lips.

"F-fine." Taehyung said and he held Jimin's hand.

Jimin led him in the middle of the hall. Taehyung laid his hand on Jimin's shoulder while Jimin held his waist. Jimin carefully dancing with him, they swaying each other hips.

"Oh, look at that guy, isn't he the guy beside you earlier?" Micca asked and she noticed Jimin and Taehyung.

Jungkook followed where she looking and his blood boiled when he saw them laughing at each other while dancing.

"I have to go." Jungkook said and pulled away.

"Huh, why?" Micca asked but Jungkook already left.

Jungkook went to them, he cleared his throat and the two looked at him.

"May I dance my husband?" Jungkook asked and smiling fakely.

"Oh, sure you may." Jimin said and pulled away from Taehyung.

Jimin left and Jungkook harshly pulled Taehyung to him, their chest colliding and face only centimeters.

"What happened Jungkookie? Did you like her? Did you already know her? Wh--" Taehyung has stopped when Jungkook pecked his lips.

"Just shut up, I just want to dance with you. That's all." Jungkook said solemnly.

"Y-yahh, there's a lot of people here." Taehyung said and hides his face on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook chuckled and he caressed Taehyung's hair. He was dancing with him while Taehyung was so closed with him and Jungkook caging him with his arm. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER.