Chapter 31: found

Hello

Ignore the mistakes
I'll start the drama, so yall
-------------------------

Chapter 31: found

Jungkook was currently caressing Taehyung's hair, Taehyung was sleeping on the bed. A door has opened revealing Jinhoo.

"Boss, I got the information." Jinhoo said and extends his hands with files.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked as he opened the brown envelope.

"Shin Wunshik, 56 years old, abandoned by her parents and they were dead 2 years ago." Jinhoo said.

"That means, she was lying." Jungkook said while looking at the files.

"Yes boss, I also found out that she knew Mrs. Emma." Jinhoo said.

"Let's check her house, we'll barge inside and find Jugkyung, he wasn't safe with them." Jungkook said.

"Sure boss." Jinhoo said

"Ready the car, we'll get going." Jungkook said.

"Okay boss." Jinhoo said.

Jinhoo left the room, Jungkook pecked Taehyung's forehead, and he left. Jungkook gets inside the car and starts the engine. Taehyung opened his eyes, he heard anything. He stands up and took his coat. He called a taxi and hops inside.

-------------------------

Jugkyung was planning to escape, he was waiting for his so-called mom to get inside. The door has opened and he saw Wunshik.

"Here's your food." Wunshik said and threw the tray of food on the bed.

"Unlock me." Jugkyung said.

"And why would I?" Wunshik inquired, rolling her eyes.

"Unlock me if you don't want to pee here." Jugkyung said and rolled his eyes.

"Fine, just be faster." Wunshik said.

Wunshik unlocked him, Jugkyung gets inside the bathroom, he carefully opened the window. He looks down, luckily the house wasn't that tall and big. He jumped on the window and he landed on the surface. Jugkyung runs away without noticing that Jungkook's car has already arrived.

Jungkook hopped out of his car, he hurriedly rings the doorbell. Wunshik went downstairs and opened the gate.

"Wh--" Wunshik interrupted when Jungkook pushed her off.

Jungkook went inside the house.

"Jugkyung, where are you?!" Jungkook yelled.

"Just leave!" Wunshik yelled as she tried to stop him.

"Where are you Jugkyung? Tito Jeon is here now!" Jungkook yelled as he kicked the door of the bathroom downstairs.

"He wasn't here, I told you earlier, he was with his grandpa." Wunshik said and holds Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook yanked her off, he turns around and held her jaw.

"Where is he? Where did you hide him?!" Jungkook asked sternly.

"He's with his grand--" Wunshik's sentence cut off when Jungkook slapped her.

"Liar, you don't have your parents anymore, where did you fucking hide my son?!" Jungkook yelled, gritting his teeth.

Wunshik gulps and cleared her throat.

"I-I don't know, h-he escaped, h-he told me he was just going to pee but he escaped." Wunshik stuttered.