Chapter 25: Wunshik

Hello?

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 25: Wunshik

Jungkook, Jugkyung, and Taehyung went back to their house. Taehyung carried Jugkyung as they went out of the car, Jungkook held Taehyung's waist while walking inside their house. When Jungkook opened the door, Yshna and their maid welcome them.

"Sir, you have a guest." Yshna said.

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Jugkyung's mom." Yshna said and sighed.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung who hugs Jugkyung tightly.

"Okay, Taehyung, go to Jugkyung's room, I'll talk to her." Jungkook said.

"J-jungkookie." Taehyung cried.

"Shush, I'll do anything, hmm? Don't cry, I'll settle it." Jungkook said and wiped his tears away

"Please, don't let her take Jugkyung away." Taehyung said while sobbing.

"Shush, Yshna noona lead him to our room." Jungkook said.

"Okay, Sir, follow me, Mr. Kim." Yshna said.

They went inside, Taehyung saw the woman sitting on the couch and she looks elegant. Taehyung hurriedly walked upstairs with Jugkyung in his arms.

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said as he extends his hands.

"I'm Shin Wunshik and he is Attorney Gwong. I know you, Mr. Jeon, I always heard about you." Wunshik said as she stands up.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Jeon." Attorney Gwong said and shakes his hand.

"Have a seat." Jungkook said and he takes a seat in front of them.

"We're going to straight to the point, We're here to talk about her son, Shin Jugkyung. And also to have a proper discussion with you about her rights to take Jugkyung with her." Attorney Gwong said.

"Okay, I understand, you can continue." Jungkook said calmly

"Since she's a biological mother of Jugkyung, she can take Jugkyung with her an--" Attorney Gwong sentence has stopped.

"Yeah, I know about that, but why she didn't know her son was lost for almost 2 months? And now, she's here to take my son." Jungkook inquired.

"I'd find my son after he was lost but I didn't see him." Wunshik  said.

"It's impossible Mrs, I'm everywhere, I'm pretty sure you'll see your son with me on every screen." Jungkook said.

"It's because I don't know you, Mr. Jeon, don't expect all of the people to know about you." Wunshik said.

"Earlier, you said you know me, you heard me everywhere and now you don't know me? You've caught in a lie, Mrs." Jungkook said and glared at her.

He clearly saw Wunshik's big gulps.

"Mr. Jeon, we're not here for that, we're here to take what's hers. If you don't want to get this in a court, just give her son to her." Attorney Gwong.

"If I'm not wrong, there's a law that a child below 7 years should've stayed with his/her mom's side. By the way, how old Jugkyung is?" Jungkook asked.

"H-he's 7, yeah 7."  Wunshik said stuttering.

"No, he's 10 years old, Mrs, how could you not know about your son's age? so that means if we get this in court, Jugkyung has a right to choose where he wants to stay. Attorney." Jungkook said.

"It's because he lost for me so long and I forgot about him." Wunshik said.

"You're ignorant, how did you forget your son? Is that a responsible mother? I'm scared that he'll end up with you." Jungkook said.

"I'll warn you, Mr. Jeon, she's a biological mother, she has a chance to win the case. We want you to cooperate with us but it seems you don't want to Mr. Jeon." Attorney Gwong said.

"It's okay, I can see someone was already lying, I'll warn you, whoever told you to do this, I'll make sure both of will die." Jungkook said sternly.

"It's up to you, Mr. Jeon, we're leaving." Attorney Gwong said.

"Just give me the schedule when or where this will start." Jungkook said

"Okay." Attorney Gwong said

"Leave." Jungkook said.

Attorney Gwong and Wunshik leave the house.

"Jinhoo!" Jungkook called out.

"Yes, sir?" Jinhoo asked as he runs beside Jungkook.

"Check the profile of that Attorney and Wunshik, give the information to me as soon as possible." Jungkook said.

"Okay, sir. When do you need it, sir?" Jinhoo inquired and bowed his head.

"Now." Jungkook retorted.

"Okay boss." Jinhoo said.

Jungkook stands up and went to Jugkyung's room. He saw Jugkyung already sleeping while Taehyung caressing Jugkyung's head.

"J-jungkookie, t-they going to take Jugkyung, right?" Taehyung asked looking at him with teary eyes.

"You don't have to worry, that won't gonna happen. I'll assure you about that." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's forehead.

"Please, do anything kookie, don't let Jugkyung's mom take him away from us. Please, Jungkookie. We take care of Jugkyung, Jungkookie, please, promise me we don't lose Jugkyung. I already love Jugkyung, he's our son, Jungkookie. He's ours." Taehyung said and he stands up, tugging Jungkook's arm.

"Okay, you're right, he's our son, Taehyung. I'll do anything for you, hmm? Don't cry. I can't promise anything but I will make sure to win this." Jungkook said and hugged him.

"Tuh-thank you, Jungkookie. I-I will trust you." Taehyung said and clutched to him.

"Let's leave Jugkyung, he might wake up." Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded, they leave Jugkyung alone in his room. They went to their room, Taehyung takes a seat on the bed. He kind of felt nervous and scared.

"Don't stress yourself about that, just take a rest." Jungkook said.

"S-sleep with me, kookie, I can't sleep." Taehyung said.

Jungkook removes his shoes and he laid down on the bed.

"Come here, lay down beside me." Jungkook said.

Taehyung laid beside him, he snuggled on Jungkook's chest, Jungkook caressed his back and his hair.

"Just trust me, we'll win with this." Jungkook mumbled and pecked Taehyung's head.

Meanwhile, Jugkyung opened his eyes.

"Mom? But mom was dead." Jugkyung mumbled as he heard everything.

He was sure that his mom was dead because he saw how his mom got died due to her worst health condition. Jungkook calmed down Taehyung who quietly sobbing on his chest.

TEASER PHOTO 1
So, who wreck your bias list? Or are y'all all still loyal to your bias?

TEASER PHOTO 1So, who wreck your bias list? Or are y'all all still loyal to your bias?