Chapter 19: Finally

Hello?

Please ignore the mistakes
---------------------------

Chapter 19: Finally

Someone is coming! Someone is coming! Someone is coming! Someone is coming! Someone is coming! Someone is coming! SOON!

They were still stuck in the elevator, Jungkook was hugging Taehyung tightly against his chest. Meanwhile, Jugkyung was kind of secretly teasing Minsuk and acts like he was just playing with his feet but he accidentally stepping on Minsuk's feet. They heard the elevator opened and saw the electrician and guards.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon, just some malfunction but we already did it." Jam said the guard in the company.

"Next time, make sure to check everything here, I don't want something to happen to my employees." Jungkook said.

"As you say, Mr. Jeon." Jam said and bowed his head.

Jungkook carried Jugkyung and dragged Taehyung out of the elevator. Jungkook put down Jugkyung on the chair and pulled out a chair for Taehyung but Taehyung sits on the other chair. Jungkook sighed and he takes his seat beside Taehyung. Jungkook ordered their food while Taehyung was talking with Jugkyung.

"Taehyung, did I do something wrong?" Jungkook asked him.

"Huh? Nothing, why?" Taehyung inquired and he didn't even glance at Jungkook.

Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheeks and looked at him.

"Taehyung, I know you, so please, tell me what's wrong?" Jungkook said, sighing.

"I-I saw you and Emma coming out of the restroom, earlier." Taehyung said and fidgeting his finger.

"Did you assume that something happens between us?" Jungkook inquired.

"Who wouldn't be, Jungkook? Her clothes loosened up and she smirked at me. You come out first and she was with you in the restroom." Taehyung said.

"Hey, listen to me, whatever you thinking right now, was wrong. We didn't do anything, she just forced me. About her clothes? She did that when were inside. I just cleared everything at her, she smirked at you, maybe just to tease you. Taehyung, please trust me, I can't cheat on you to her, she's nothing compared to you. I would definitely kill myself than living with her." Jungkook explained.

"How can I make sure that you won't go to cheat on me if everyone drooling at you. You're too desirable for their eyes." Taehyung pouted.

"It should be me who has the right to get envious because you're too glamorous and their eyes always on you. How spontaneous am I to have you, my sexiness can hide but your beauty can't hide." Jungkook said and pouted.

Taehyung chuckled and he pinched Jungkook's cheeks.

"But I can hide on your chest, Jungkook." Taehyung said and chuckled.

"Then, come here, hug me and hide to me, that's a better idea." Jungkook said and opened his arms.

"Hello, beautiful and handsome Sirs, I'm fortunate to meet you but this place is a restaurant not a place for a couple like you, to flirt." A waiter said and smiled bitterly.

"Sorry." Taehyung uttered and he bit his bottom lips.

"Apologies accepted, now enjoy the food, I can feel your husband burning stares, I might get burned here. Bye, bye!" The waiter said preferring to Jungkook who glaring at him then he leaves.

They eat their food, Taehyung was helping Jugkyung to eat his food since he eats messily. When they're done, Jungkook paid the bills and went out of the cafeteria. They went back to the company.

"Mr. Jeon, urgent meeting." Geor-yeo said, the assistant of Vice President of the company.

"Okay, I'm coming." Jungkook said.

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips before he followed Geor-yeo. Taehyung went to the lounge area since he was too lazy to get back on the cabin. He takes a seat on a couch while reading some magazines.

It's been 4 hours passed, Jungkook finally came into his cabin but he was drained. He didn't notice that Taehyung was gone in his office, he takes a seat on a swivel chair and leaned his back on the backrest, and closed his eyes. Minsuk had come inside, he sighed and went in front of Jungkook.

He has a chance to have solo time with his boss. He bent down a bit and glimpsed at Jungkook's face. Minsuk slowly leaned to Jungkook's face and his lips FINALLY brushed against Jungkook. It should be just a pecked but Minsuk stayed longer, he softly moves his lips against Jungkook and closed his eyes.

Since Jungkook was a heavy sleeper, he can't feel anything. Minsuk sat on Jungkook's lap and he kissed him. He was enjoying what he doing, biting Jungkook's lips and nibbling them not until the door of Jungkook's office has opened revealing Taehyung alone because Jugkyung was with Minwong.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

Minsuk stands up on Jungkook's lap and went in front of Taehyung.

"I'm just kissing him, is that wrong?" Minsuk asked and smirked.

"Of course, I'm his husband. Kissing my husband was wrong." Taehyung said.

"Your husband? Let me clear one thing, Mr. Kim, your marriage with Mr. Jeon, was just a contract, the contract has its end, Mr. Kim." Minsuk said.

"Why are you so confident about that? I'm not into a fight but I guess, I can fight you." Taehyung said.

"I came first before you, Mr. Kim, was in good status that time if you shouldn't come between us. Maybe, right now, I'm not just his secretary, maybe, I'm married to him." Minsuk said.

"Maybe-- It's just maybe, don't think about you getting married to Jungkook, he doesn't like you." Taehyung said and smirked.

"It was you! You ruined us! He likes me!" Minsuk yelled, he was about to slap Taehyung.

"Don't you dare to do that, don't you dare to touch my face with your dirty hand. Jungkookie might don't like that." Taehyung smirked.

"What's happening here?" Jungkook asked with a raspy voice as he wakes up due to loud voices.

Taehyung simply smiled and walked near to Jungkook. He sat on his lap and leaned his head on Jungkook's chest.

"Nothing, kookie. We just talk about something, it's already late Jungkookie, I think we should go home." Taehyung said.

"Ah yeah, let's go. Where's Jugkyung?" Jungkook said.

"He's with Minwong hyung, he already fell asleep. He played a lot in the lounge earlier." Taehyung said.

Taehyung stands up, Jungkook held his waist and hums in response.

"Minsuk, organize everything for tomorrow and prepare the preparation, understood?" Jungkook inquired

"Yes, Sir." Minsuk retorted.

Jungkook and Taehyung walked out of the cabin, leaving Minsuk alone.

"At least I kissed him." Minsuk uttered and rolled his eyes.

He takes a seat on a swivel chair and took Jungkook's blazer, wearing it and inhaling his scent.

Hehe some Minsuk X Jungkook👉👈✊