Chapter 7: Sorry

Hello

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Chapter 7: Sorry

Taehyung followed Jungkook, he went to their room and saw him changing his clothes.

"Jungkook, are you mad?" Taehyung asked.

"Who wouldn't be, huh? You let him touch you! That asshole is fucking stupid!" Jungkook yelled as he looked at Taehyung.

"But you punch him, kook, that's enough." Taehyung said.

"No! He sexualized you and that's fine for you?" Jungkook asked sternly.

"That's not what I mean." Taehyung said.

"If that's fine for you, sorry, but not for me." Jungkook said as he wore his blazer then he leaves.

Taehyung sighs and he takes a seat on his bed. He was frustrated at himself, and he knew it was his fault.

"Taetae hyung, did you fight with Tito?" Jugkyung asked while hiding on the door and peeking his head.

"No, we're not, we just talk." Taehyung lied and smiled bitterly.

"But, that's how Eomma and Appa fought because of me." Jugkyung said.

Taehyung stands up and knelt down in front of Jugkyung then cupped his cheeks.

"Don't worry, Taetae hyung will fix this, hmm? Don't be sad." Taehyung said.

"Please, don't fight with Tito Jeon, even though he is a meanie, that's fine for me." Jugkyung said and looked at Taehyung with teary eyes.

Taehyung chuckled and bopped their nose.

"As you say, baby." Taehyung said.

Jungkook wasn't in the mood to talk with anyone, he was mad because of that guy. He was in his office, massaging his forehead after he yelled at his employees.

"Come in" Jungkook exclaimed closing his eyes and leaning on his seat when he heard knocks on his door.

Minsuk comes inside with files in his hand.

"Mr. Jeon, here are the files for Con company and our trade with them." Minsuk said as he put the files on Jungkook's desk.

"Okay." Jungkook replied his eyes still close.

"Uhm, are you okay, Mr. Jeon? You look like not fine." Minsuk said.

"Mind your own business." Jungkook replied and he looked at the files.

"I'm sorry for my behavior Mr. Jeon, but I'm just concern about you. If you want, I can massage you." Minsuk said and smiled.

Jungkook looked at him and saw him smiling, he has the same smile as Taehyung but not that beautiful, unlike Taehyung.

"You can leave, I'm fine." Jungkook said and looked back on the files.

"I--" Minsuk was about to speak when the door has opened.

They looked at the door and saw Jugkyung coming inside with nervous Taehyung behind him.

"Tito Jeon, I miss ruining your day~" Jugkyung screamed and he looked at Minsuk who gulps while standing In front of Jungkook's desk.

Jugkyung came near at Minsuk and step on his feet again but that wasn't seen by Jungkook because the desk almost covering his height. Minsuk yelped, Jugkyung run beside Jungkook and patting his lap.

"Nothing new about that." Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

"Tito Jeon, Taetae hyung was sorry because of what he did to you. So please forgive him." Jugkyung said.

Jungkook looked to Taehyung who looking down while fidgeting his finger on the holder of the lunch box.

"Jugkyung, it's a fight between husband, just think about something." Jungkook said.

"But Tito~ he wants you to forgive him, so please forgive him, if you forgive him, I won't bother you for 1 second." Jugkyung chuckled.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled Jugkyung on his lap. Jungkook looked at Taehyung who still nervous.

"Don't you have a mouth to speak, huh?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung slowly looked at him and fear was visible in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I won't do that again. Your right and I'm wrong. Sorry, kookie." Taehyung said and bit his bottom lips then he looked down.

Jungkook stands up, he put Jugkyung to his chair and went up to Taehyung. He grabbed Taehyung's chin who flinched a bit with his action.

"If you really apologizing, you must look at my eyes, I want to know if you were sincere with me." Jungkook said.

Taehyung chewed his bottom lips, he clutched to Jungkook's biceps.

"I-I'm sincere, kookie, I-I'm just scared." Taehyung said and his eyes started went teary.

Jungkook cups his cheeks and kisses his tears away causing Minsuk to got jealous, his hands balled in a fist.

"Then, I forgive you." Jungkook said and smiled.

"Tuh-thank you, Jungkookie." Taehyung said and hugged him.

Jungkook hugs Taehyung's waist and caressed his back. Taehyung nuzzled on his shoulder while Jungkook pecked his left ear. Jungkook's back was facing Minsuk.

"That's should be me." Minsuk mumbled while watching them.

Taehyung pulled away and looked at Jungkook with a smiling face. Jungkook pecked his forehead then Taehyung chuckled.

"What did you cook? I'm hungry, I might cook that kid." Jungkook said and pointed to Jugkyung.

"Kookie, don't be so mean with Jugkyung." Taehyung whines.

"I'm just kidding honey." Jungkook said and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

Jungkook slowly leans to Taehyung's face, Taehyung closes his eyes and he waits for Jungkook's lips to land on his. Jungkook holds his chin and waist while Taehyung clutching to his shoulder.

"Ah, Mr. Jeon, I have to go." Minsuk interrupted them.

Taehyung eyes widened and he got embarrassed, he hides his face on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook cleared his throat and irritably looked at Minsuk.

"Ah, sorry I forgot about you, yeah, you can leave. Thanks for interrupting us." Jungkook said annoyed.

Taehyung punches Jungkook's chest while whining cutely. Minsuk swallowed his own saliva and he left.

"Jungkookie, that's so embarrassing." Taehyung said and cupped his red cheeks.

He was flustered and embarrassed. They almost do it in front of Jungkook's secretary and Jugkyung.

"That's fine, we can do it next time." Jungkook said and pecked the tip of Taehyung's nose and winked at him.

Jungkook takes back on his seat and puts Jugkyung on the seat in front of him.

"What are you doing there? Come here, I will going to eat you." Jungkook said and patted his lap while chuckling.

"Jungkook, there's a kid." Taehyung remarked.

"Just kidding, come here now, I want to eat...you." Jungkook snickered.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and put down the lunch box.

"Next time you rolled your eyes, I'll make sure you'll roll your eyes because of the pleasure." Jungkook said and glared at Taehyung who gasped and his face was red.

Jugkyung just there, eating the food with earphones on his ears.

Minsuk was jealous, he felt slight relief because he stops their kissing scene. Well, there's nothing wrong if he tries, right? There's nothing wrong if he fell in love with his married boss, right? He still had a chance because I want to remind all of you, Taehyung and Jungkook don't love each other. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER.

"Tito(uncle) Jeon"✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara