Chapter 21: Man

Hello? Sorry if y'all don't like my joke at the start of chapter 29. I'm just teasing y'all, I love Taekook, my all stories were all about Taekook, Sorry, my fault hehe. Peace!

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Chapter 21: Man

He's back! He's finally back! He's back! He's finally back! He's back! He's finally back! He's back! He's finally back! He's back

Taehyung was in the mall, buying clothes for Jugkyung since they planning to have a trip with Jin's house. Luckily, Jungkook allowed him to visit Jin.

"You seem happy to visit your hyung, Mr. Kim." Minwong said as he walked behind Taehyung.

"Of course, It's been a while since I met him, I also want to see Namjoon hyung." Taehyung said and smiled softly.

"Is Mr. Jeon going with you?" Minwong asked.

"I don't think he'll come with me, he still needs to do his work." Taehyung said and he sat on the couch, waiting for Jugkyung to tried the clothes.

"It'll be a good idea if he comes with you for your safety." Minwong said standing behind the couch.

"I can handle myself, hyung, I'm not weak." Taehyung said.

"You can't say that, Mr. Kim." Minwong said.

"It's because of my father, right?" Taehyung inquired.

"Yeah and Mrs. Emma." Minwong said.

"Hyung, Jungkook wasn't here, can you t--" Taehyung got interrupted by Minwong.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kim, but I promised not to tell you." Minwong said.

"Yeah, right, He wants me to get protected from someone I don't know. How can I be safe if I'm not allowed to know him? What if he just watching me or somewhere near me." Taehyung retorted.

He was still upset because Jungkook kept on hiding from him about his father.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kim, it's not the right time to tell you." Minwong said.

"Fine, whatever." Taehyung said and sighed.

-----------------
At JK's office
-----------------

Jungkook was currently inside the elevator with Minsuk.

"I heard that you kissed me yesterday, is that true?" Jungkook asked coldly and he wasn't looking at him.

"Sir?" Minsuk gulps and he looked at him.

Jungkook looked at him with his poker face.

"My husband caught you, Minsuk, let me remind you. If you think I see you more than a brother, don't expect like that. I'm married to my beautiful husband, and about the contract, do you really think that my marriage contract with Taehyung has ended? I know you know, Minsuk, that contract was fake." Jungkook said.

"A-aren't you mad about it? I mean, your dad forced you to someone you don't love, don't you see that your dad was manipulating you? You should've lived where are you happy. You should've chosen by yourself. Do what makes you happy, Mr. Jeon." Minsuk said.

"And I'm happy where am I and what I'm doing. I'm glad that my dad choose him to be my husband and I never regret that." Jungkook said and the elevator has opened.

"Am I not enough for you? I lived with you, I know you more than him. In 9 years living with you, didn't you learn to love me? Because me, I did love you but I can't confess it to you because I'm scared you will reject me." Minsuk said with teary eyes.

"Do you really compare yourself to him? Look at my husband, your nothing compared to him. Love you? No, I never thought about that. And you love me? Then, stop that feeling, that's not worth it if you continue that." Jungkook said

"But J--" Minsuk cuts off by Jungkook.

"And lastly, don't you ever dare to harm my husband, I will make sure to kill you, If not Emma then I'll kill you first before her. I let it slip for now but if this happens again, bye to earth." Jungkook said, glaring at him and left him.

Minsuk can't believe what he heard, Jungkook's father told him that the contract will end soon that's why Minsuk was so confident that he will have Jungkook with him.

---------------
At the mall
---------------

Taehyung and Jugkyung happily roaming at the mall not until Taehyung bumped into someone since he was busy looking at Jugkyung.

"I'm sorry, kid." The man said and held Taehyung's arm since Taehyung almost stumbled.

"I-It's okay, I'm the one who not looking at my way." Taehyung said and pulled back his arm.

He kind of feel uncomfortable with the man, he can't saw his eyes because of the black cap and black shades covering his eyes.

"Do you f--" The man sentence cut off when Jugkyung interrupted him.

"Don't touch Taetae hyung, Tito Jeon might kill you." Jugkyung said, seriously.

"Kid, don't interrupt older when they are talking, that's not good behavior." The man said and smiled creepily.

"As if I care? Do you want me to tell it to Tito Jeon, huh?" Jukyung inquired.

"Ahm, sorry for his behavior, but we'll get going. Sorry again." Taehyung said and he carried Jugkyung.

He turns around and started to walk away.

"You still beautiful like last time I saw you, you didn't change." Taehyung heard the man said.

Taehyung stopped on his track, he turns around and looked at the guy with a confused looked. The man looked at him, removing his shades, and smirked.

"Who are you? What do you mean by that?" Taehyung inquired?

The man walked near to Taehyung and held his hand.

"I am---" The man interrupted again because of Jugkyung.

Jugkyung punched his face and grits his teeth.

"I told you, don't touch him!" Jugkyung said and glared at the man.

"Y--" The man interrupted when Minwong and Jinhoo have arrived.

"Mr. Kim, what you took so long?" Jinhoo asked.

Taehyung turns his head and smiled.

"I'm sorry, hyung, I'm just talking with him." Taehyung said and point with something.

"With who, Mr. Kim? I don't see anyone here." Jinhoo said.

"Huh, but he's...here." Taehyung sighed and turns around but he didn't saw the man.

"Are you okay, Mr. Kim, do you felt tired? We can go home." Jinhoo inquired.

"Okay." Taehyung said.

He roaming his eyes to find the man but he didn't see him. He was confused why the man leave when his guards came. Meanwhile, the man smirked while hiding to the posts and scanning Taehyung's body.