Chapter 4 Part 2

Sakayanagi was cut off by someone more specifically a middle age man

Middle age man: Do you two know where the staffroom is?

Sakayanagi and Ayanokouji looks at each other then looks back to the middle age man and sways their head left and right

Middle Age Man: I see, thank you for answering.

The middle age man starts walking the opposite direction as of Ayanokouji and Sakayanagi's direction and when their figures aligned he suddenly kicked Sakayanagi's cane which resulted in her about to fall but Ayanokouji managed to catch her before she made an impact to the ground, as he helped her stay in ground(like sitting), the middle age man slam Ayanokouji's neck on to the wall behind Ayanokouji.

Sakayanagi: Do you think violence will go unnoticed in this school mister?

Sakayanagi said that as she looked at the cameras above, both Ayanokouji and the middle age man follow her gaze at the cameras.

Middle age man: No but it depends on what is seen right?

Sakayanagi and Ayanokouji didn't say anything, especially in Ayanokouji's case since his throat is being grabbed on.

The middle age man continued talking.

Middle age man: You must be wondering why I was able to do this even in the presence of the cameras, you see I'm new Acting Director as Principal Sakayanagi is put under house arrest. Oh before I forget, I should introduce myself. I'm Tsukishiro though there is no need for you two to introduce yourselves as I already know who the two of you are especially you Ayanokouji.

The middle age man known as Tsukishiro introduced himself as the new Acting Director.

Tsukishiro then looked at Ayanokouji and said.

Tsukishiro: Ayanokouji, your father has a message for you. Stop acting like a brat and come back to the White Room or else we'll be forced to drag you back.

Ayanokouji: (Looks like the man started sending in troops in to the battlefield huh.)

Ayanokouji does not respond.

Tsukishiro: Not going to respond or fight back? Maybe the rumors were wrong after all.

Ayanokouji still does not respond or do anything.

Tsukishiro looks like he's dissatisfied so he let go of Ayanokouji neck.

Tsukishiro: Well, I'll be starting my term as the Acting Director next month so for now enjoy your time. Also, good job on not getting expelled on this exam Ayanokouji though the next exams will be much more harder Ayanokouji. So struggle as much as you can. Well goodbye now.

After Tsukishiro said that, he left and Ayanokouji and Sakayanagi stayed in their positions until Tsukishiro's figure can't be seen anymore.

Ayanokouji then stood up to pick up Sakayanagi's cane. He then help her get up and give her cane back. They then remove the dirt on their uniforms and fixed it.