Chapter 7

??: Stop for a moment monster.

Everyone look at the person who interrupted Ayanokouji and saw it was Ryūen and his underlings.

Sakayanagi: Fu fu fu, what is dragon-boy doing here?

Ryuuen: Same as the former President and Secretary here, loli.

Sakayanagi: I see dragon-boy.

Ryuuen: Tch, continue monster.

Ayanokouji sighs.

Ayanokouji: As I was saying during the night before the results were announced I changed the leader from Horikita to me.

The students in the room were now confused.

Katsuragi: Huh? What do you mean Ayanokouji? There wasn't any rule in the rulebook that stated we can change leaders.

Ayanokouji: Your right, but it did say that "it is impossible to change the leader without suitable justification/reason". Won't retirement be a suitable reason? Plus back then Horikita was also sick so that was more than enough.

Everyone was now starting to understand.

Hashimoto: Hey King can you explain how Ryūen's class got zero S points(I wonder if he knows the deal between our class and Ryūen's class).

Ayanokouji: Well for that I have a guess and you can confirm it if you want. Back then this class had a deal with Ryūen's class right?

Class A was surprised at this, nobody knew about the deal aside from Ryuuen and the students of Class A

Katsuragi: H-how do you know? Sakayanagi did you tell him?

Sakayanagi: Fu fu fu, no Katsuragi-kun. 

Katsuragi sensed that Sakayanagi wasn't lying, he then turned to Ryuuen as if asking him the same question.

Ryūen: Ku ku ku, no I didn't Johnny.

Katsuragi then turned to his classmate and in return they also sway their heads left and right as if saying no.

Hashimoto: H-how did you find out King?

Hashimoto said while trying to keep calm.

Ayanokouji: I would appreciate it if you wouldn't call me that, but to answer your question I guessed it during the results were announced. This class didn't lose any S points nor did you gain any. The reason why Class C (formerly Class D) had won because we guessed that Yahiko was the leader for this class and Ryūen as the leader for his class.

A bomb was just dropped at every student in this classroom. They were quite shocked by the revelation of the information.

Ryūen was the first to say something.

Ryūen: How did you guess that it was me monster-san? 

Ayanokouji looked at him and said.

Ayanokouji: Back then you sent Ibuki as a spy to our class, at first I almost believed the she wasn't a spy but was still suspicious of it and when me and Horikita went to Class B we found out that there was another Class C student so I concluded that it's hardly a coincidence that two Class C students would get picked up by two different classes. Also during when me and my classmates found Ibuki, her hands were covered in dirt. After convincing Ibuki to join our class and went back to our camp, I went back to where we found her and dug the dirt on where she sat at and found a camera and a transceiver. The camera was intended to be used to picture the leader card but I broke it by pouring water over it so I wouldn't leave any trace. And as for the transceiver, when me and Horikita went to your class. We found the same one next to you lying on a table. Your mistake was you didn't trust anyone and you didn't at least put the transceiver on your pocket.