Chapter 8

After Ayanokouji's explanation they had their class.

After an hour, the class ended and they had their final class for the day.

Some students of Class A were regretting not going to the cafeteria and ate during lunch as they were listening to Ayanokouji's revelation as X and his works behind Class C (formerly D).

*Some time later*

Random teacher: That's all for today study for tomorrow because a have a test. That's all thank you.

After the teacher said that, the teacher left.

Some of the students of Class A were going to approach Ayanokouji and to ask him some questions but Ayanokouji had already disappeared before they even looked at him.

*Outside of Class 1-A classroom*

Ayanokouji can be seen walking outside of school looking for someone.

After a walking for a while Ayanokouji spots someone sitting on a bench.

Ayanokouji:( There he is.)

Ayanokouji goes to that person and sits next to him but not too close.

Ayanokouji: Hirata...

Hirata looks at Ayanokouji and responds.

Hirata: Ayanokouji-kun...

When Hirata said that slowly as he turned his head to Ayanokouji, dark circles can be seen around his eyes.

Ayanokouji:(I've never seen Hirata in this state, most likely the guilt got him to the point where he's having sleep problems...)

Ayanokouji: Can you spare me some time?

Upon hearing Ayanokouji's request Hirata's eyes opened more slightly. 

Hirata: I'm sick and tires of all of this. Of everyone coming after me over and over again. I thought you understood me, Ayanokouji-kun. I thought you'd know to just leave me alone. I'm disappointed.

Ayanokouji: (I'm not surprised if the people who came after Hirata were the girls(Hirata's classmates).

Ayanokouji: Sorry. If you don't like it, why don't you push me away like you did to Mei-yu Wang and run away?

Hirata's eyes opened more but went back to it looking lifeless.

Hirata: Where did you heard that from? Wait, never mind it might have spread to the entire school by now.

Ayanokouji: (Your right Hirata, even though I didn't see Mei-yu Wang's confession to you I heard it from rumors and from some forums.)

Ayanokouji:(Even though I took a risk at provoking him yet, he still didn't stood up. How brave of him.)

Hirata: Spare some time, was it? It doesn't matter. I don't have anywhere to hide at this school anyway. I'm so tired today that I don't even have the energy to run away. But... I don't think I'll be able to meet your expectations either.

Ayanokouji: (In just this short period of time, quite a few other students must have tried reaching out to him. Regardless of whether they were expressing their concern, or offering him their encouragement, it must have been unbearable for him. Although I didn't know 'who' exactly had reached out to him, I could imagine 'what'  they would have said. I was sure they had all attempted to gently comfort him and heal his broken heart)

There, on a bench on the outskirts of campus, two students sat together.

Hirata sighs and says.