Chapter 11

AN: Sorry for the delay, here's the chapter. Hope you like it!

_________________________________________________________

A month have passed since Ayanokouji's transfer to Class A. His life in Class is somewhat similar to his life in Class C. He was almost not alone everyday due to Sakayanagi and her lackeys' disturbing him or his female classmates that were trying to invite Ayanokouji to hang out with them but sadly they were rejected either because of Sakayanagi's glare or Ayanokouji just plainly rejecting their invitation to hang with them. While his life in the classroom in Class A was a little bit different than his life in Class C. His life outside the classroom had fundamentally changed. A lot of students were staring at him, especially the 2nd and 3rd years. Every time he passed a former classmate of his, they would either glare at him, try to verbally or physically attack him but they were either stopped by their classmates or restrained themselves in fear of getting their Class Points deducted. One example of this was Ayanokouji was in the cafeteria, Ike and Sudo had passed by him. Ike and Sudo noticed Ayanokouji's presence and Ayanokouji also noticed their presence too but ignored them. Ike went up to Ayanokouji and was about to shout and attack him for most likely getting Yamauchi expelled but at the last moment, he was stopped by Sudo as he knew that Class A, more specifically Sakayanagi, would enjoy attacking them and their class as Ayanokouji had no more connections to them and was Sakayanagi's classmate.

-March 8-

Right now Ayanokouji was in his seat, laying his head down on the desk pretending to be asleep so that he wouldn't get invited by his female classmates again.

Ayanokouji: (Transferring to Class A might be a mistake... Well, these side effects were inevitable to begin with. Ah, I already miss my peaceful life. Either way, this was necessary. I had to get tools and assets as soon as possible since the man had started sending in troops, I don't know how many he send here so I might as well be prepared for war if that is the case. )

As Ayanokouji was pretending to be asleep, someone approached him but Ayanokouji didn't knew who the person was because his head was facing towards the windows. The person who approached Ayanokouji was about to speak but wasn't able to  because Mashima-sensei arrived at the classroom signalling that classes are about to start. So the person left to go back to his or her seat and Ayanokouji raised his head and looked at Mashima-sensei as he got to the podium.

Once Mashima-sensei arrived at the podium, he started to speak. 

Mashima: Good morning to you all, I have an announcement.

As Mashima-sensei said that. The Class A students were as expected, thought that they were going to have a special exam. So of them were worried what the exam was going to be about but didn't show it on their faces as they knew that they had to be prepared for the exams that the school was going to throw onto them. 

Mashima: We're going to have an exam. This will be your last special exam as 1st years.

The students were relieved when Mashima-sensei said that this will be their last special exam as 1st years.

Mashima: The exam is called "Event Selection Exam". This exam will test your overall abilities. Each class, Class A, B, C and D will select 10 events and will select 5 of them as their "certain events". The "certain events" are the events that a class wishes to compete in. The remaining 5 will be used in deceiving the other classes about which events are going to be selected. The events can be Sports, Casual Games, Trivia's and Academic themed. However, if one of the events that you are going to be choosing is from Casual Games, they have be well known otherwise they won't be accepted. The 10 events that each classes selected will be announced on March 15. The 2 competing classes will compete in 7 events chosen by the school. As for how you pick the class that you are going to be competing with. Each class will draw lots, if a class wins, they can choose the class that they are going to be competing with and the remaining two will be forced to compete with one another. So basically, if you get Class B as the class that you are going to be competing with. This class and Class B will compete in 7 events from 10 "certain events" of both classes that they selected. Each event is worth 30 Class Points so, if a class loses an event they lose 30 Class points and vice versa.