20k Special

AN: Hello there, even though this story is currently under a Hiatus because of my schoolwork's but I wrote this because I had the feeling that I should write this. So this might be short either way enjoy!

Also there might be cringey scenes so bear that in mind...

________________________________________________________________________

The Date

Ayanokouji was seen on the lobby of on the dorm building.

Ayanokouji: (Haaa.....I'm actually nervous not gonna lie. Going out on a date with is making the demon of the 4th Generation I would've gotten beaten up if the instructors knew that. But more importantly do I look good? I mean this is first time putting effort in to my outfit so this is already making me sweat plus I don't have a good sense of fashion but I did ask Yagami and Amasawa two days ago for this and they did say that I looked good so I'm going to trust their words.)

Ayanokouji was still in his thoughts that he didn't noticed someone approaching him. The person tapped Ayanokouji's shoulders snapping him out his thoughts.

Kamuro: Umm...You okay?

Ayanokouji: Masumi...

Ayanokouji stopped talking because he looked at his Kamuro's appearance.

Kamuro was wearing a white blouse with long sleeves that was folded on the elbows along with the white blouse was a long ribbon that had Kamuro's hair color and a skirt that had Kamuro's hair color but with a darker shade.

Kamuro: W-what? Your stare is making me uncomfortable....

Kamuro had red tints on her cheeks.

Ayanokouji stopped.

Ayanokouji: Oh sorry but-

Ayanokouji went closer to Kamuro and glide his had towards her right ear only to see an earing that had the color of Kamuro's eyes.

Ayanokouji: You wore it

Ayanokouji had a slight smile that only Kamuro noticed.

Kamuro blushed and smiled.

Kamuro: Of course this was your present to me during Christmas...

Ayanokouji: That's good, also you look good.

Kamuro: Thanks the loli helped me with this and you look good too.

Ayanokouji: Thanks, well then should we go on our date dear girlfriend of mine?

Kamuro blushed again.

Kamuro: Right.....

They left the dormitories and headed out on their destinations.

Ayanokouji: Where should we go first Masumi?

Kamuro didn't hear her boyfriend talking as she was in her own thoughts.

Kamuro:(Ahhhh! I want to hold his hand! The loli, Nishikawa, that kohai(Amasawa) and Hashimoto already told me yesterday on what I should do on a date but I'm still nervous as fuck!)

Ayanokouji who didn't hear his girlfriend respond to him looked at his girlfriend only to see that she was constantly looking at the ground and at his left hand while blushing.

Ayanokouji:(Ahh...So she wants to.)

Ayanokouji held his girlfriend's right hand.

Ayanokouji: You wanted to right?