Chapter 14

AN: I just realized that in the Miki x Kiyo one-shot, I made a mistake. I wrote in there 'I shake my head as I said that, I SHOULD think perverted stuff about my girlfriend.' Luckily someone commented on that part, I forgot who that person was because I fixed that part and the comment was deleted by the system. Anyways, thank you to the person who commented on that part.

Also in the previous chapter, in the soccer it was supposed to be a 2 versus 2 match but I forgot that a goalkeeper exist so I will change that into 3 players from each class. The other teammate of Hashimoto and Ayanokouji is Yoshida Kenta.

Lastly, I will change the event Mental Arithmetic's to Math Test since I forgot how Mental Arithmetic's works. I hope you understand the sudden change.  

_________________________________________________________

A few minutes after Katsuragi and Morishige left the room Matoba Shinji who was the contestant for the Archery event came inside our classroom. He was greeted by comfort by our classmates to which he just says 'Sorry for not winning and thanks' 

The television then showed Katsuragi and Morishige entering the room and them taking their seats. Soon after the contestants from Class C who were Mei-yu Wang and Matsushita Chiaki entered the room and sat at the remaining chairs.

For this match up, I would say the odds are somewhat even. Katsuragi and Mei-yu are smart in their class and as for Morishige and Matsushita they are somewhere in the top of the average. But if I remember correctly, Morishige was one of the people that joined my study sessions and he even asked me questions so that would give him an advantage.

In front of those four contestants was a teacher from the 2nd year. She started to explain the rules and mechanics for this event. The rules and mechanics were the same as the one in the Japanese History Test, the scores of the 2 students from each class will be added. The class with the highest score wins the exam.

The teacher hands the four of them 3 pieces of long bond paper that contained the questions and a pen for them to write their answer. The teacher also gave them blank papers in case they want to write down their solutions. Then teacher allows them to start answering.

The same as the Japanese History Test event, I got bored and I predicted that this will take more time than the time taken in the Japanese History Test since this was Math to begin with. 

I didn't bother taking a nap like I did on the Japanese History Test event as doing that will only give me a hard time sleeping on the evening. I was still bored so I decided to look around my classroom.

The setup in this classroom was pretty much exactly the same as the setup in Class C's classroom. 

Realizing that observing the objects in the classroom was making myself more bored, I shifted my focus from the things in the classroom to the faces of my classmates. There I noticed a mixed variety of emotions shown on the faces of my classmates. Some of them had a worried or anxious face, it's natural for them to have that kind of face since Class C is in the lead. The others weren't nervous or anything it's like they are being normal? I suppose the reason for that is they think we can win this event since Katsuragi was the one participating and Katsuragi is within the top 5 of the academically smartest people in this class. So that would explain their normal face. But I don't really care for reason of the state of their face as I was uninterested in it and it would be creepy and sort of disgusting if I were interested on their face.

I released a small sigh due to the boredom I got from the event going on. I decided to daydream while looking at the window to speed up time.

A lot of memories of mine went on my head, it appeared like a presentation to me. My years in the White Room and me being under Matsuo's care but what took my attention was an event that occurred in the White Room. At that time it was only me and another person, the rest of the students already retired from the program. They weren't capable enough for the program so they had to be retired and me and that person remained. We didn't really interact with each other when there were still other people as I was an introverted kid, I preferred to be alone and train my myself for the upcoming challenges that they were going to throw at us. When the two of us were the only ones remaining, we didn't immediately interacted with one another. It took some time and it was her that initiated the first contact. She introduced herself as Shizuku, she kept praising my me and my abilities as I was a well known person in the White Room. After that introduction we didn't immediately became friends but we still talked on our breaks as we were the only ones remaining in the facility. She and I were fundamentally different people, I of course was superior than her in terms of Physical and Intellectual abilities and of course she also boasted abilities that were above the average but she was better than me at one thing and that thing is being human.