29

Honey felt like all the breath was knocked out of her

Honey felt like all the breath was knocked out of her. All she could hear was her heart rate thumping wildly in her chest. She prayed that her eyes were playing tricks on her. What are the chances of Nadia kicking it with Spencer? She tore her eyes away from them and tried to catch her breath.

"Honey? Babe? What's wrong?" Cyn asked with concern written all over her face. She gently pulled Honey over to the side when she realized that Honey looked like she seen a ghost.

"Nadia just came in with Spencer..." Honey explained her voice barely above a whisper.

Cyn's eyes almost bulged out of her head. She now understood why Honey was so alarmed. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. How the hell did this happen? She been here for only a couple of weeks...this is really bad..." She trailed off with a heavy sigh.

Honey nodded her head, her eyes downcast, "I know. I have a bad feeling this won't end well for me." She admitted, dejectedly.

It's no secret that Nadia has always been so hateful towards Honey. It's as if Nadia had some kinda vendetta against her. She was always searching for an opportunity to get one up on Honey. If she's hanging with Spencer...who knows what they've been talking about? The only reasonable assumption would be that they're fucking around which means they're well acquainted since they're showing up places together.

Spencer has had it out for Honey since he found out she burned up Terrell's drugs. It'll only be a matter of time before he tells Nadia about Honey's past with Terrell. Especially once he finds out they're related. Imagine what Nadia would do with that information? What if she goes to her parents about it? Nadia is the same hoe that outed her and DJ in front of her homophobic family. Nadia would be gleeful about holding this above Honey's head.

Not only that but if her parents found out..it'll be over for her. Her father and mother loved her and her siblings dearly. They did everything they could to protect them. That's why they worked their asses to give them the life they didn't have growing up.

One thing is for sure...her parents aren't going to take Honey putting their lives and her siblings lives in danger lightly. Her relationship with her parents are already strained. They don't talk or even speak to each other like they used to. So she'll probably be thrown out or worse. It also doesn't help Honey's case because she's had ample time to come clean to them and she didn't even though it's been a year since it happened.

Honey felt a lump in her throat, tears burned in her eyes. Honey don't know what to do with herself. She glanced over to where her cousin and Spencer stood talking to people she didn't recognize. Honey hated that she had to relive this nightmare. Seeing Spencer only brought back bad memories..

"Hey look at me. Don't stress about it. Everything is going to be okay. We will figure this out." Cyn reassured her. Despite her comforting words, Cyn expression etched worry.