26

Honey predicted that without a doubt Nadia was going to be trouble and she was right

Honey predicted that without a doubt Nadia was going to be trouble and she was right. She had been here for no more than a week so far and Honey was ready to pull out her own hair in frustration. First, Nadia removed Honey's clothes out of the washer to put hers in there. Nadia washed her clothes all week and Honey was left with spoiled clothes. Then, Nadia had random niggas hanging around the house whenever Honey's parents weren't home smoking weed and drinking. Last but not least, she loved to talk on the phone at night being loud as hell and waking Honey up.

Honey was one second away from slapping the fuck outta her. It's only been a week, but Honey was fed up with her bullshit. There is no way on this earth Honey is going to survive living with her for a few months.

"Baby, I've tried to be calm and patient. She's annoying and inconsiderate as hell." Honey grumbled as she rested her feet in DJ's lap. She really meant it too. She didn't want any trouble after what happened with Tasha and Robin. She's been in too much drama lately and it was draining. That's why she was so reluctant on addressing Nadia. It was bound to end in a yelling match or worst fighting.

Honey and DJ was chilling in the living room of her house since her parents and siblings were away to visit relatives. Nadia was staying at a friend's house for the weekend so Honey had the whole place to herself. It weird being at her own house with DJ, but her place was currently a full house since her brother is letting friends from out of town stay over. It was very loud and rowdy over there.

"I know she is. But I don't want you getting worked up over her bullshit. She's not important." DJ reminded her as she started to massage Honey's ankles. Her slender fingers danced lightly over her skin.

Honey giggled, as her feet jerked slightly, "That tickles. You better stop, before I accidentally kick you in the face." She warned DJ as she tried to ease her pedicured feet out of her grip.

"Accidentally kick who? Honey, you know I'd whoop your ass if you did that." DJ threatened her as she released her feet. She turned to face Honey with a single brow raised.

Honey kissed her teeth. "Hm..I'd like to see you try." She scoffed with a roll of her eyes.

Before she could blink, DJ had her pinned down against the plush sofa. Her smug face was only inches from Honey's. "What was you saying again? I didn't get it the first time." A smirk tugged on her lips.

"Damn, DJ! You're heavy as hell." Honey gasped as she squirmed underneath her. Who knew someone so heavy could look so small? Honey knew that if DJ didn't get off of her soon she would be mushed into a pancake.

"You're so dramatic. I was barely on your ass." DJ huffed, as she removed herself from on top of Honey. She plopped back down on the sofa and grabbed the remote to the television. Honey shoved her slightly with a playful glare.

"Of course you'd say that you're not the one being crushed." Honey pouted as she moved closer to DJ. She rested her head on DJ's chest as a yawn tore through her mouth. DJ briefly glanced at Honey, "You must be tired?" She murmured as she pressed a kiss to Honey's forehead.

"Yes, I am. You know I've been busy with finals all week since winter break is around the corner." Honey reminded DJ while snuggling into her warmth. She felt so sleepy and comfortable. If she kept it up she would doze off in no time. DJ slung an arm around Honey as her eyes never left Martin on the television screen.

"Oh yes, I remember. Me too ma. Finals are kicking my ass. Them bitches don't have shit from the semester on there. " DJ shook her head in disappointment. Honey gazed at DJ through her lashes..she couldn't help the soft smile that crept on her face as she took in DJ's beauty. Her beautiful brown eyes, her smooth caramel skin and those plump full lips. Honey really lucked up when it came to DJ. They've only been dating a few weeks, but Honey never felt happier. She cared about DJ. As the weeks passed, DJ was slowly beginning to open up to her. Honey knew that all of this was new to the both of them. There was no rush.

DJ glanced at Honey questioningly. "Did you hear what I said? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Honey opened her mouth to respond but the vibrations of DJ's phone had her clamping her mouth shut. Honey curiously glanced at DJ as she fished her cell phone out of her pocket. Suddenly, DJ's face carefully became blank as she stared at the screen. She didn't attempt to hide her phone or anything. It was right there in the open.

Honey frowned. "Are you okay? Who is..." She trailed off as that familiar name and picture flashed across DJ's caller ID.

Honey blinked. Once. Twice.

Then she laughed. Hard. Not just any regular laugh, but the "I know this bitch is fucking lying," laugh. She held her stomach as she doubled over in laughter. I refuse to believe.

Eventually, Honey sobered up and faced DJ. She narrowed her eyes at her for a few minutes. Her hazel eyes burned holes into her expressionless face. DJ avoided eye contact by gazing straight ahead at the television. The silence in the room was stifling and so tense.

Honey's voice was eerily calm when she asked. "Please, tell me why the fuck Tasha is calling you?"

Honey prayed that DJ wasn't stupid enough to be doing anything—talking, texting etc with that trick. But, it's all in plain sight. The way that DJ's face didn't look surprised at Tasha's call let Honey know that she was either expecting her call or...they had already been talking. Why would DJ even talk to Tasha after what she did? Why? What is the reason? Why is Tasha not blocked? Why have they been talking? Why didn't DJ tell her? How long has this been going on? Honey wondered as uncontrolled anger brewed at the surface. Honey knew if DJ said the wrong thing she was going to snap. Honey had a zero tolerance for the weak ass hoe Tasha. Period. For her girlfriend of all people to conversing with her? Hell nah. All of the questions Honey had DJ was going to answer them. One by one.

After that, Honey will decide if she's going to beat DJ's ass or not. Ain't no way in hell, Honey is going to let this one go.

^Honey^

^Honey^

Author's Note: Hey lovelies! I know this chapter is short, but you guys deserved something after I disappeared for soooooo long. I was extremely sick (still is) and I was in and out the hospital. Plus, I wasn't mentally capable of writing or doing anything tbh :( but I'm back now! Expect more updates ❤️