25

"Fucking around with you I'm going to become a sex addict

"Fucking around with you I'm going to become a sex addict. You ain't right for dropping it on me like that." Honey groaned dramatically with a shake of her head. Honey was sprawled out on DJ's bed in her undergarments, her blonde bundle rested on the dresser so her natural hair was pulled into a bun. DJ was so rough during sex she snatched the bundle right out of Honey's hair talking about she thought it was her "real hair" Honey was mortified, but DJ threw the bundle across the room and continued to blow her back out.

DJ slid back into her Nike sports bra. "It's not my fault that I'm gifted. I tried to warn you," She winked at Honey, then she proceeded to maneuver around the room to retrieve items for a quick shower.

Honey rolled her eyes as she rose up from the bed, "I should've ran into the other direction," Honey really wished she had did just that. DJ can't be all human. How can somebody last so long during sex? All those positions and acts definitely can cause some aches and discomfort, but DJ kept going like a pro. Honey had one lick of DJ missionary style and her jaws were already aching. Two rounds is more than enough but no, DJ thought three would be better. Now Honey was wore out. She had no more juice, energy or orgasms left in her to do anything else. DJ swallowed her ass up.

DJ came over to where Honey was, "Nahh you're mine. You're stuck with me," She kissed her forehead softly. Honey smiled up at her. Then she intertwined their fingers and kissed the back of DJ's hand. "Mmm I like the sound of that."

She went to grab a few towels from her closet. "Do you want to shower with me?" DJ asked. Honey had never bathe with anyone else before. Was she prepared to be butt ass naked under the bathroom's bright light with DJ? When they have sex it's under a dim lighting and DJ can't see every detail of her body. Honey wasn't that insecure about her body, but she sure did want some extra fat in a few places. "Sure boo. You have something I can change into?"

"Yeah ma. You can grab whatever you want from my closet."

Honey took oversized tee from her closet and a pair of her cotton boxers. She trudged over to the bathroom where she could hear the water running and see the steam exiting from the shower. Honey removed her underwear and stepped into the scorching hot water. Honey moved away from the direction the water coming down. "Fuck DJ! If you turn the water up any hotter I'm going to cook. I feel like I stepped into an oven." Honey exaggerated as she fanned herself. Honey liked her water hot, but damn this boiling water ain't it. DJ smacked her lips and turned the water to a slightly cooler temperature. "There you happy?"

Honey grinned happily. "Yes I am." She picked up DJ's scented body wash and a wash cloth on the edge of the tub. She poured a generous amount on the towel and pulled on DJ's arm. "This is your secret? This body wash smells amazing.." Honey rubbed the towel until suds formed. She brought her hand up and washed DJ neck in a gentle motion. She slowly worked her way down to her chest. DJ had such a nice toned body. She was proportioned out nicely in all the right places. Honey couldn't pass up an opportunity to be close to her.. She started to feel nervous with DJ's eyes boring into her. "You're staring awfully hard.." Honey murmured as she covered DJ's body in bubbles.