15

"Girl, you did the damn thang!" Angel grinned cheekily, applauding Honey when she was in earshot

"Girl, you did the damn thang!" Angel grinned cheekily, applauding Honey when she was in earshot. "As friends we have to look out for each other and that's what I did."

Honey glared at Angel, crossing her arms as she stopped with Cyn by her side. "Nope, I'm still not speaking to you."

"What I do? This is how you're going to treat after all I've done for you? I'm innocent."

Honey stuck her chin in the air, kissing her teeth. "Innocent my ass. It's cool, I'll get you back when you least expect it." She smiled evilly, winking at Angel and continued their playful banter. "You wanted me as an enemy so there you have it."

"Give me the best you got." Angel giggled, patting Honey's shoulder and walked away leaving the girls alone.

Cyn glanced around the living room, keeping her voice down as she leaned in close to not be overheard. "Girl, I saw how DJ was looking at you. All I'll say is.. be alone with her if you want to."

Honey knitted her brows, confused. "If you're implying what I think you are. I have nothing to worry about since she has Tasha to keep her company."

Cyn smiled knowingly, her eyes on Tasha who was seated several feet from where they stood on the loveseat. "Honestly, it seems like Tasha is trying to keep DJ's attention off of you."

For some reason, Honey found that hard to believe. If DJ wanted to give her the time of day she would regardless if Tasha was there or not, but she wasn't. Before tonight, Honey couldn't ignore how they exchanged borderline flirtatious remarks, how often they stayed in contact and most importantly what went down in the lounge. Things like that can elude to there being something brewing in between them, but now? She wasn't sure.

"If DJ wanted to give me her attention she would. It's as simple as that. Come on, the game is starting."

The rest of the game was deemed uneventful, due to how extreme Honey and Angel's dares were. A majority of the participants chose Truth outside of Cyn, DJ and Rudy. Even then, their dares were considered child's play in comparison. After a moment of the blunt being passed around and alcohol being consumed by everyone, but Honey. They had settled on watching a movie.

DJ and Case threw spare blankets and pillows on the floor to make a pallet since the sofa wasn't big enough to fit everyone. Honey helped spread the blankets out, creating an even layer of blankets and plopped down next to her bestfriend. "I promise to God, if they make me cry one more time? I'm leaving cause my stomach can't take no more. This the first time I've took a break from laughing."

"These fine ass niggas are hella funny. A good sense of humor is everything. I might have to snatch one up for myself before anybody decides they wanna be super friendly." Cyn snickered, her eyes strayed to Tasha momentarily as she said that.