28

Honey had a relatively calm winter break

Honey had a relatively calm winter break. She spent most of her time at her bestie's house. She couldn't bare being under the same roof as her cousin Nadia. Honey was drained from all these fights and arguments. She missed when she used to have a normal and uneventful life. Honey hated drama and she vowed to herself she was going to do whatever she could to avoid it. Honey was disappointed in herself for allowing certain individuals to make her step out of character. That ends now.

"Honey! Help me clean my room and I'll love you forever. Angel is coming over to stay the night. It's a mess in here." Cyn explained as she ushered Honey out of her bed.

"I'm supposed to enjoying my break." Honey grumbled as she sleepily rubbed her eyes. "But I'll help you. That's how you know I love you. I'm risking my sleep for you." Honey glanced around for her phone and found that she had slept well into the afternoon. "Cyn! Why would you let me sleep until 5 in the afternoon?!"

Cyn neatly fixed the rosy plush comforter on her queen sized and looked at Honey after she finished. "I know better than to wake you up while you're sleeping. I've witnessed your rage when anyone messes your sleep." Cyn informed her with a matter of fact tone. She went back to tidying up her spacious room. Cyn was dressed in her Christmas themed pajamas however she was wearing light make up with her natural black hair styled in a cute bob.

Honey, Angel and Cyn decided to have their annual after Christmas sleepover to spend time together. It usually took place when the holidays were over and to bring in the new year together. Usually, Robin and Amethyst would joined them. But the girl have completely cut off any contact between them. Even though Robin was the one to betray Honey. They were a package deal. Although Honey had nothing against Amethyst for her sister's actions. It was easier to give them both the axe.

Honey yawned and stretched her limbs. "Well damn. You do have a point." She ruffled her messy hair as made her way to Cyn's bathroom to get ready. Honey had already picked out a pajama set last night so all she had to do was shower, her hair and make up.

She stripped down out of her clothes and jumped in the shower. The hot water cascaded down her body and it woke her right up. "Yeah..you know who took that shit from you...come get it back in blood." Honey sang to herself as lathered her washcloth in body wash. Soon enough her body was covered in suds as she luxuriated in the shower.

She knew she couldn't take too long in the shower because she had to fix her hair and do her makeup. She gave the shower a teary goodbye and turned the water off. She grabbed the towel from the rack and wrapped it around her body. She used her hands to wring out the rest water from her hair.

Just as Honey stepped out the bathroom. She was ambushed by Cyn. "Took you long enough! Change of plans we're going out!"

"What? Why?" Honey whined with a pout as she plopped down the bed. The homebody in Honey hated going out. She operated best when she was chilling with her friends in a place that she was familiar with. Honey wanted to stay inside and enjoy some 90's movies with the girls while they drool over Omar Epps and Tupac. Heart been broke so many times I don't know what to believe.