Clearing any confusions about the book's continuation...must read

Looking back at everyone's comment's; I've been getting a lot of confusion about this book and why it's finished when Amy and Jace's journey are not yet. Well, my friends; unfortunately, I decided to end it right here and continue their story in another story which is called "The Sweet Taste Of Rejection" which is also done and dusted and is posted on my profile.

The Sweet Taste Of Rejection (The sequel of My Husband's Lover) is a continuation of Amy and Jace's journey as well as the other characters. I do hope that you'd give it a chance and you may see a different side of Jace and Amy in so many different ways. Note that some chapters are edited and Amy's character may have been slightly and dramatically changed as well as the description of the book and I'm going to sort that out. Amy's character and Jace's may also have been a little exaggerated but once again, I will edit those mistakes in the near future when I've got the time and have completed my other stories but we'll have to see!

I'm writing this note because I'm sick and tired of people asking me all the time and some complaining and I do understand the frustation of reading an unfinished book trust me. I'm saying this because so you guys will understand; I'm not hating or anything like that by the way. Just a side-note,

I would very much like to comment back on everyone's comment but man, there are heaps and I just don't have the time to do that. I hope you guys understand why I don't normally reply back because I just simply don't have the time loves. Apologise! But I do appreciate all the lovely comments and even the bad ones because every book needs its own criticism as long as it is not very rude and offending.

If you guys are wondering I have another works posted and would be so lovely to hear to what you think. If you enjoyed My Husband's Lover and The Sweet Taste Of Rejection - you might or might not enjoy my new Romance novel called Finding Love which is also under the genre of Unrequited Love but a lot different from my other two series. And as for any confusions in the book; I will edit the whole thing and make things better! Just please be patient as I've written this nearly two years ago!

Enjoy and once again; the second/sequel book of My Husband's Lover is The Sweet Taste Of Rejection.

Enjoy! Love you guys <3

Instagram: n.shane
Twitter: nhica01117