Best Internship

The four of you walked with Endeavor during his patrol. Many people watched the flaming hero in awe. Most of them steered clear, a few children tried to approach you all, only to be held back by their parents, out of risk of disturbing your work.

"Oliveira." Endeavor started.

"Yes sir?"

"What are the details of your quirk, as I am not completely familiar with it."

"Uh, yes, so my Robotica quirk makes me basically like a cyborg. I can turn a part of my body into a robot-like object. Such as my legs can turn into robot feet with jets at the bottom." His feet suddenly cranked and rearranged like a transformer, till his feet turned steel, and he was levitating off the ground.

Endeavor watched the action, hiding the awe in his face. "Hm, impressive, anything about it you're worried about?"

"Well yeah," his feet transformed back. "seeing as I'm basically part robot there have been moments, where I guess you could say I temporarily lose my humanity." Enji nodded as he listened. "This especially happens when I try to do a full body transformation."

"Have you tried to increase the amount of your body that becomes robotic?" Endeavor asked.

"I've tried that, but then I would feel like I'm losing my mind whenever I do it so I stop."

"What is the most amount your body's been robotic, and how long before you felt like that."

"I did my entire body except my head once, but I could only hold for 5 minutes." His voice was dejected as he admitted his weakness.

Endeavor hummed in thought but before he could respond, the sound of breaking glass caught your attention.

"Robber! Stop him!" Said the clerk.

The villain lifted a car and threw it towards the man. Before it could land the car exploded mid air. The smoke cleared and Xiao'yuer stood there with his arm in the form of a robotic gun. A growl came from the villain's mouth at the sight, not paying attention to your figure approaching you.

Flicking your wrists, the claws in your gloves popped out. With a flashing quickness, you slashed his back, his blood coating your covered fingers.

"That won't stop me you li-" the man collapsed before he could finish his response.

"Hey there's more of them!" A voice said.

You turned your head around to see 3 more people running away with bags full of money. Before you could run, their legs were encased by ice. Your gaze turned to Shoto, who looked back at you with a smile.

Soon the area was cleaned and the criminals were taken away. Endeavor approached you three.

"Although you're not licensed to fight villains," he started. "I'm impressed by your actions, you all did well."

You and Xiao'yuer smiled, your gaze turned to Shoto. His face wasn't happy, but not angry either, as if he didn't know how to respond.

"Y/N." Endeavor called you.

"Hm?"

"How exactly did you get the man to fall over like that, if I remember correctly that isn't a part of any of your quirks." He stated crossing his arms.

"My hero suit has these retractable claws, with a fast acting toxin that puts people to sleep with a few seconds." You explained. Shoto looked at you warily, as did his father.

"Where in the world did you get a toxin like that?" Xiao'yuer asked.

"I know things I probably have no business knowing." You admitted.