Petals of Sorrow

Convenient it was that your hospital room was at the end of the hall. Your classmates refused to leave. Some sat in chairs, others on the floor laying on their bags. Aizawa sat across from the window peering into your room. He watched Hitoshi who was awake stare at you, the marks of dried tears staining his face.

"Mr. Aizawa." Ochaco started sitting on the floor next to Mina. "What did Ronan mean when he asked if we knew?"

The male looked at his student before sighing. "He asked if you all knew why Y/N has those scars."

"Now that we've seen them I am curious." Tokoyami responded.

"Do you guys remember," Xiao'yuer started. "when we went to Y/N's mansion, and Mai mentioned that saying that they're not on good terms with their mother as an understatement?"

"Yeah?" Kirishima asked from the floor next to his chair.

Xiao'yuer paused before speaking again. "Y/N's the understatement."

The class looked at him quiet and confused, before Jirou opened her mouth. "Her mom . . . did that to her?"

Shoto's head dropped letting a shaky breath out. "She was 5 when it started, and ran away at 8."

"3 years!?" Mina exclaimed. "Why didn't Astor and the others do anything?"

"They tried." Aizawa answered, as he felt his heart shatter all over again, as he remembered the day you told him. "They really tried, but she put them out the house, and prevented them from returning to get her."

"What about her father?" Shoji asked.

"Silvestor was dying in the hospital at the time." Aizawa responded. "All of Y/N's extended family, aunts and uncles like Ronan don't live here. So they didn't find out till a family gathering they had when she was 10. But when they offered to get revenge, the five of them said they were already taking care of it. So they dropped it."

Jirou gripped her knees to her chest, as Momo who sat next to her rubbed her back. "How did she keep that bottled up for so long?" Jirou asked as tears burned in her eyes.

"It's a miracle she hasn't had a villain arc," Xiao'yuer stated. "it is really by God's grace that she didn't snap. But I guess similar to her father," his eyes shifted towards Katsuki who sat on the ground, with Izuku and Kirishima on both sides. "she found some things worth living for."

"Slow down please." Said a voice as wheels rolled down the hall. An older looking male with white hair held onto an IV drip stand walking down the hall. Leila rushed behind him. The male nearly fell, before Shoto rushed to hold him up, before suddenly getting a good look at his face.

"Nero?!" He asked shocked, as the male looked up at him tiredly.

"Shoto my boy, it's been long hasn't it?" The tired male asked as the class looked at him confused. Aizawa stood up and walked to his other side helping him stand up.

"You're one of the staff from Y/N's place." Aizawa said.

"Yes, you must be her guardian. Where is she? I heard one of the nurses mention her name." He asked.

"She's in the room." Momo pointed to the window as Nero peered inside.

"No, mira why?" He sobbed as Leila looked and her eyes widened.

"No no no no no!" Leila whispered covering her mouth.

"This is exactly what I was afraid of." Nero said as Aizawa and Shoto helped him sit down.

"Wait you know Y/N?" Xiao'yuer asked.

"Yes, I worked at the mansion while she was under the custody of that vile woman." Nero snarked tiredly.