Breaking Down

Side Note: Forget the bithday chapters I'll just do a compilation in the future when the book ends when I'll do birthdays for all of Class 1-A except for Bakugou since this a Black Y/N X Bakugou fic, I'll do one when his next birthday comes round. Just cuz I didn't want to wait longer to publish this so yeah.

~~~~~~~

Alone. That's what you were now. Alone again. Huddled in a corner, a single light on you. Beyond the circle was darkness. In that darkness, a door. Beyond the door was knocking.

Your imaginations calling your name. Begging, pleading for you to come out.

"Y/N come out!" The soft voice of Abhja pleaded beyond the door.

"Come on lass, it wasn't yerr fault!" Added the kind pirate whom you crowned king.

"Please Y/N you can't do this again!" Yelled the oldest among them.

You shook your head, bringing your body closer to yourself. You could see his face warp in the distance. He looked down at you with pity. It was your fault you were stupid.

It was all. Your. Fault.

~~~~~~~

The blonde walked through the hall with a slight spring in his step. Last night was almost like a dream, the way you held his face, and spoke to him in such a soft voice. He's simping. And he is simping hard. He ran his fingers through his hair smiling softly.

"Hey Bakubro," Kirishima ran up to him putting his arm over his shoulder. "what's got you smiling like that?"

"Shut the hell up Shitty Hair." Katsuki responded putting his hand down.

"Come on there has to be someone on this earth that makes you smile. Who is it?"

"Fucking no one." The blonde brushed his arm off walking away.

"Hey Kacchan!" Katsuki grumbled at being called again but didn't do anything as the green haired male walked towards him. "Sorry to disturb you but I was wondering if you told Y/N yet." He asked with a low voice.

"Hell no," he responded harshly, before lowering his voice. "I'm telling her during the mountain shit. After this convention gala shit I was invited to."

"Oh yeah? How?" Izuku asked intrigued.

"Like I'm telling your dumbass, but you're coming with me somewhere after school." He continued going into the classroom and sitting at his desk. Glancing at your empty seat briefly before looking away. Katsuki tapped his finger on the desk softly, glancing at the door expectingly.

Other students started to file in, till everyone was here. Except you and Hitoshi.

"That's weird, Y/N doesn't miss school." Shoto said glancing from his seat towards your empty desk.

"Neither does Hitoshi, and that guy prefers to sleep all day." Xiao'yuer added looking towards your brother's desk.

"You think Y/N's out sick?" Mina asked.

"Not possible," Xiao'yuer argued. "as a Stellaraguel she doesn't get sick. Even if does catch a cold it wouldn't spread cuz her immune system would beat the fuck out of it."

"Why do I feel as if somethings wrong?" Tokoyami asked.

"Yeah this is not okay." Izuku added. "You don't think something happened after the practical do you?"

"That's we wanted to ask all of you!" Said Mic as he slid into the classroom.

"What are you talking about, and where's Mr. Aizawa?" Iida asked.