Dangerous Woman

"Good evening miss." Said the driver bowing to you as he opened the door.

"Good evening to you sir, thank you very much." You said lifting up your train and getting into the limo.

" You said lifting up your train and getting into the limo

Katsuki sat next to you as the others got inside. "Everyone comfortable?" The driver asked as Sibyl jumped up onto the shelf of the bar.

"Yes thank you." You responded as he nodded and closed the door.

"This is gonna be fun!" Ochaco squealed quietly as you smiled.

Of course that smile was forced for you knew of the events that would take place tonight. As everyone else chatted you thought up your actions for tonight. You brushed your legs together feeling for the guns attached to your ankles.

Katsuki nudged you softly and you looked up at him. He just stared at you with concern in his eyes. You took his hand and rubbed it soothingly and smiled at him. The blonde continued to stare for a few more seconds before looking away and held your hand.

You laid your head into Katsuki's shoulder as the others sang along to the radio that played. Looking around at the bright smiles in the car you sighed with satisfaction. The ride was warm, and the night seemed perfect.

~~~~~~~

Footage of the limo played on a large screen. A group of men watched in confusion and boredom.

"Aye Wolfram, what are we watching this girl for?" One of the luckiest asked the man in a metallic mask and white overcoat with red fur.

"The boss said she's a threat to the operation

"The boss said she's a threat to the operation." He responded.

"Why? Cuz she beat Stain or whatever. It's not like he was a big shot or nothing." Another spoke up.

"Let's not forget that she's Silvestor's kid." Wolfram retorted. "If memory serves, he was one of the very few pro heroes who would actively kill villains. No jail time, no hesitation. It would appear that she abides by those same principles. If we don't want to die we need to get a hold of that device before she gets a hold of us."