6

Meadows Outfit

Stefanies Outfit

Stefanies Outfit

Hopes Outfit

Brees Outfit

Brees Outfit

Meadows POV:

Meadows POV:

"Ok, Bree, the plan is for you to scream bloody murder. Everyone is gonna come running and then we activate the plan," Stefanie tells her.

"I've never been more proud of nieces," Kol says dramatically throwing an arm across my shoulders.

"Ready," I smile raising an eyebrow.

"Set," Hope adds getting her throwing arm ready.

"Go!" We shout together.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

And like expected the entire family comes running into the room. Jasper and Seth arriving first.

Hope, Stefanie, Bree, Rebekah, Alice, mom, and I immediately start throwing water balloons full of paint at them.

We all start laughing while the rest of our family didn't look amused by our antics.

"So, since Jasper and I adopted Bree we've wanted to give her a life worth living, first part of business Paint war," I smirk.

The rest of our family seems to finally calm down a little and all nod.

"So, on my team, I pick...Bree, Hope, Mom, Davina, Stephanie, Elena, Alice, Rosalie, and Esme," I smile as each girl walks over to my side.

"So on my team, I get, Elijah, Freya, Rebekah, Niklaus, Jasper, Seth, Carlisle, Emmett, and Damon," Kol smirks handing each one of his team members a paint filled balloon.

"Now the rules, it's really simple...there are none," I smile using my magic to hit Jasper in the stomach with a yellow paint balloon.

"Really? First you don't pick me and then you hit me with a paint balloon," Jasper chuckles.

"Awww, war is war and we both know they wouldn't stand a chance if we were on the same team," I tell him with a smirk.

Suddenly a pink paint balloon and green paint balloon hit Jasper and I.

"ENOUGH FLIRTING WAR!" Bree and Dad shout together as they start throwing paint at everyone.

I laugh and begin to throw paint with everyone. Elijah speeds behind me and pops one over my head letting red paint fall all over me.

I turn to him with shock and he just laughs. Suddenly a blue paint balloon hits him in the side of the face, and we turn to see Hope.

"What? It's a twin thing," she shrugs before she starts throwing more paint balloons at everyone.

I use my magic to grab a bucket of pink paint and dump it all over Emmett. He shrieks before looking over to me and he smirks. "Wanna hug?" He asks with a smirk.

I shake my head no but he grabs me and gives me a bear hug covering me in paint. Bree dumps green paint on both of us and Emmett drops me.

Bree and I both rush away and make two paint balloons fly into our hands. We spot Jasper and he is just hanging back throwing paint balloons at people.

I motion to Bree be sneaky and she nods. We creep up behind Jasper and I motion for her to get ready.

We both pounce but he turns and catches us and uses our own balloons against us.

He spins us around paint goes flying making us all laugh.

"Guys!" Carlisle shouts and immediately everyone stops. We all run and get in a line, almost like soldiers.

"What's wrong?" Dad asks walking over and getting in front of Hope, Bree, and I.

"Bellas pregnant," Carlisle confesses.

"That's impossible," Dad says in shock shaking his head.

"We thought it was impossible before, and then I gave birth to twins" Mom says looking to us.

"Bellas gonna have a baby,"

Hey Guys! I really hope you liked this chapter, I wanted it to be fun and silly since so much drama happens.

I'm also writing a new story! This story is very important to me because it's my first story where the main character is LGBT!

It's a walking dead fanfic. Ricks daughter falls in love with Daryls daughter.

It's called "She Keeps Me Warm," based off of one of my favorite songs. It will be coming out soon and I really hope you guys give it a try.

xoxo- Gossip Girl

J.K - TheGrimReapersGirl 🏳️‍🌈🥰🌺