11

Meadows Outfit

Meadows Outfit

Henry and Rosies Outfits

Meadows POV:

Jasper laughed with his family as they came back from their hunting trip. He had been out with the family for almost twenty four hours.

When they all walked in they saw Meadow she was curled up on the couch sewing up Rosies brown stuffed wolf. Rosie was on a play mat intently watching a Bob Ross episode. Henry was eating Cheerios while squealing happily as he occasionally threw one at his sister.

If the couple had learned one thing since the twins were born two months ago it was that Rosie was easy and calm. A little sassy at times but always a good little girl. Henry...well Henry had a habit of reminding them that he was a Mikaelson. He was basically a tiny version of Kol.

Bree smiled as she sat down on the play mat and put Rosie in her lap. Henry threw a cheerio at Bella who sat on the couch. Bella only smiled and ignored his antics.

"What have you all been up to?" Jasper asked coming to sit down with Meadow.

"Fixing Rosies toy, and keeping Henry occupied so he doesn't rip another one," she chuckled not looking away from her project. Even though the twins were only two months old they looked like they were ten months old. No one freaked out though because after a few magical tests they found that they would stop growing rapidly soon.

The family all dispersed except for Bella, Bree, Edward, Rosalie, Jacob, and Jasper. They all sat down and watched TV while putting up with Henry's antics.

After a while of watching TV. Henry started to cry as he had no more Cheerios. "Henry you've had enough Cheerios," Meadow sighed looking at the grumpy baby. That didn't stop him from screaming his lungs out.

Meadow and Jasper went back and forth about what they should do. Meadow wanted to just ignore the little boy and let him throw his tantrum till he tired himself out. Jasper wanted to just give the little boy more Cheerios.

What everyone failed to realize was how angry Rosie was getting that they were interrupting her show. All arguments came to a holt as they all turned to look at the little girl.

Her little face was red as she got up stomped over to the Cheerio box and walked over to her brother. The whites of her eyes turned gold and her normally amber eyes turned white. A gold mist surrounded the baby's hands and the cheerio box as she made it float over her brothers head before turning it upside down to spill out all over him and dropping the box on his head.

She stomped back over to Bree and sat down where she was previously. A gold hue surrounded the tv remote and pressed the unpause button before being dropped on the ground.

Henry just giggled and started tearing up the box and throwing Cheerios.

"She can walk," Jasper mumbled as he stared at the toddler.

A gold mist surrounded the stuffed animal in Meadows hands before floating over to Rosie who just grabbed it with a smile.

"She has my powers," Meadow sighed wide eyed.

"That was awesome," Jake mumbled before laughing causing everyone else to laugh.