3

(Hope everyone likes the updated outfits.)

Meadows Outfit

Hopes Outfit

Stephanie's Outfit

Stephanie's Outfit

"I look hot," Stephanie smirks posing in her full body length mirror

"I look hot," Stephanie smirks posing in her full body length mirror. I laugh meanwhile Hope scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"So, who's birthday party is this anyways?" Hope asks applying some pink lipgloss.

"Well from what I've researched her name is Bella Swan. She's Edwards mate," I tells them curling my hair in Stephanie's bathroom mirror.

"And Edward is the one who controls emotions right?" Hope asks starting to add a Dutch braid to her hair.

"No, Edward reads minds, Jasper controls emotions, and Alice has visions of the future," I explain continuing to curl my hair.

"And what's these people's story?" Stephanie asks adjusting her jacket.

"Well Bella is Edwards blood singer and mate. Apparently Edward can't read her mind, my guess is because she might be a shield," I answer.

"A shield?" Hope asks as Stephanie starts to help her with her hair.

"Yeah, it means a cold ones powers don't work on her," I explain and she gives me a nod to reassure me that she understands. "Anyways apparently this tracker got her sent and was planning on killing her, they killed him instead and now his mate is after Bella as revenge," I explain as brief as I can.

"This Bella girl seems really problematic," Stephanie comments placing a Bobbie pen in Hopes hair. I apply a dark red lipstick before responding.

"She's basically the same as your mom was. Love triangle and all, except Bella has a shapeshifter in love with her and a cold one instead of two feuding vampire brothers," I smirk as she growls at me.

"Yeah, but at least she wasn't like Katherine Pierce," Hope comments.

"That's debatable," I grumble while adjusting my high heel.

"Ok in my mom defense at least she actually loved them both. Also Katherine played both our dads and played both of our uncles," Stephanie giggles.

"True, you know I love your mom, but I don't agree with everything she did. I don't agree with all of my family's past choices ether so I really ain't got much room to judge," I sigh.