10

Meadows Outfit

Stephanie's Outfit

Stephanie's Outfit

Hopes Outfit

I've been texting back and forth with Jasper almost constantly

I've been texting back and forth with Jasper almost constantly. It's strange how someone can come into your world and change absolutely everything.

When Stephanie, Hope, and I get to the clearing we see the Cullens standing there ready dressed in all black.

In fact I am the only one who is wearing a touch of color. I would probably be drooling over Jasper right now but I have a job to do and I refuse to get distracted. I tear my eyes away from Jasper and look around and notice that Edward isn't here.

"Where is Edward?" I ask monotone.

"Protecting Bella," he smiles reassuringly.

"Nice outfit Meadow, love the red," Alice chirps bouncing on her heels.

"Thanks, I'm gonna see how far away they are," I tell them turning away.

"How are you..." Emmett starts ask but I cut him off. I use my magic and the red mist embraces my hands and I thrust them down sending myself flying into the air.

Hopes POV:

I watch as Meadow starts 'flying' above us trying to see if she can spot the army to get a gage on when they will attack.

"Is she ok?" Rosalie asks concerned.

"She's trying to focus, there is nothing more my sister loves than a good fight, but now she's fighting to save someone," I explain looking up at my sister worriedly.

"Why is she scared for Bella? She doesn't even know Bella that well," Rosalie scoffs.

"She's not scared for Bella and from being her best friend I can tell you she isn't fond of Bella," Stephanie giggles joining our conversation.

"Why is she scared?" Jasper asks very monotone.

"She doesn't want to fail Carlisle or you. She's scared of what will happen if she fails. Instead of expressing that though she's gonna bury it down and use her power and rage to kill every single newborn," I smirk.

Meadows POV:

I land gracefully and approach the group again. "They'll be here soon," I say taking my place by Jaspers side.

"What's with all the weapons? They won't work on us," Emmett says cockily.

"These are special weapons made of magic, one stab or bullet from these and it lights you on fire from the inside out," Stephanie smirks. She walks over to Alice and holds her hand. Very bold considering to my knowledge they haven't spoken about the mate bond yet.

"Who hell came up with that?" Emmett laughs.

"I like to have as many possible advantages as I can get," I smirk. I listen closely and smirk when I hear them. "They're here," I sing.

Not gonna write the fight scene because I suck at those!

When the battle is over I notice a girl, she looks maybe 12, standing and shaking in fear. I walk over to her and she backs away in fear. "Shhhh it's ok I'm not gonna hurt you," I sooth stepping closer. "Your safe now, I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you," I sooth she grabs my hand and I gently pull her from her hiding space and walking closer to the group as they burn the bodies.

"Who's this," Hope coos stepping closer to the frightened girl. The rest of the group look at her now including Edward and Bella.

"My name is Bree," she whispers her voice shaky.

"Well now your name is Bree Mikaelson. I promise that nothing like this will ever happen to you again," I nod trying to be reassuring. She hugs me, burying her face in my side.

The wolves growl at her and look like they want to attack.

I glare at them and my eyes shine red and they immediately back off. "Meadow are you sure about this?" Stephanie asks looking at me like I grew two heads.

"Yes, Victoria took away her mortal life brutally, so I'm going to give her an immortal life worth living," I say positively. I notice Jasper staring at me in awe before he approaches us.

"Hello Bree, my name is Jasper," he smiles extending his hand which she shakes.

"They're coming," Alice says frightened. Stephanie speeds to her side and holds her shoulder looking at her in concern.

"Who?" Hope asks staring into the distance.

"The Volturi,"