6

Meadows Outfit

Stephanie's Outfit

Stephanie's Outfit

Hopes Outfit

We got to the clearing first and as I'm looking around a rock hits me in the back

We got to the clearing first and as I'm looking around a rock hits me in the back. I turn around and see Hope whistling. She obviously wants to egg me into a fight so I ignore her.

I hear her sigh in annoyance. After a minute or so I feel vines wrap around my feet making me fall. I grunt when I hit the ground. Ok, screw the high road. "Ok you wanna spar, lets do it," I taunt. She smirks and I can feel the mate bound tugging at me letting me know that the Cullens have arrived. Hope and I start circling each other smirks on both of our faces.

"Oh why thank you Jasper for giving my little sister a distraction so I can kick her ass," Hope taunts and I scoff.

"Oh big sister when has a distraction ever effected my ability to fight," I taunt and I se her smirk drop for a second.

"Should we stop them?" I hear Rosalie ask behind me.

"Oh I wouldn't, they aren't gonna actually hurt each other, but it does get quite entertaining," Stephanie giggles.

Hope runs towards me at her full speed. When she gets close enough to attack I move out of the way and she hits a tree. "Your gonna have to be faster than that big sister," I taunt. She growls and runs at me again. I do a simple hip toss and she spins in the air landing on her feet. She manages to punch me square in the face not really having any effect on me. I punch her and she goes flying back. "We both know I'm stronger and faster Hope, use your brain," I taunt. The only reason I'm stronger and faster is because the hollow enhanced everything about me. She smirks before using her magic to send me flying backwards. I hit a tree trunk and it knocks the air out of me and I'm pretty sure she broke some of my ribs but they heal instantly.

"Now who's stronger," she taunts. I use magic to create a clone of myself behind her while I try to regain my breath. The clone taps her shoulder and when she turns around it punches her and she falls. I stand up completely with a smirk. Red mist forms in my hand and around Hope as I lift her in the air with my magic and my clone disappears.

"Still me," I smirk and she glares down at me. She tries to use her magic but she can't because I'm using the magic of the hollow which is stronger than her magic.

"Fine, fine you win," she complies. I put her down and then with both notice how we look.

Hope has a black eye and a bloody nose and lip. I can feel blood sliding down my forehead, nose, and lip. I also notice my ribs are still bruised. We stare at each shocked before we both bust out into laughter. "You look like you got hit by a truck," we say at the same time. Our 'injuries' heal as we are laughing and when we turn to the Cullens they are staring at us confused.

"What" we ask at the same time.

"You guys are weird," Emmet laughs.

"How so?" We ask smiling at him.

"Well first of all you just beat the crap out of each other and started laughing," I chuckled as the rest of the Cullens nod and laugh. Except for Edward who isn't here because he is picking up Bella.

"It's a Mikaelson thing," we giggle.

"That's an understatement," Carlisle chuckles.

"And you keep being creepy by speaking at the same time," he says acting creeped out.

"Don't worry it doesn't happen often,"