Revelations p.6

Naruko couldn't take it anymore as she laughed at their small argument — a friendly argument between brothers and best friends, on she didn't think was possible until today. Most arguments she got into when she grew up in the Academy were always caused by petty motives and childish insults, and the only proper argument Naruko got into was when Hinata wanted to dye her hair blonde just like her, and Naruko had stated rather vehemently that she would rather die than to let that happen!

Naruto looked over at her sister who was still coming down from her laughing with a warm smile before calling her attention. Naruko quickly calmed down and walked over to him, expression curious.

"What is it Onii-chan?" she asked with a tilt of her head, making her look even cuter in Naruto's eyes. He paused a bit, biting his lower lips nervously which Naruko noticed as she took his hand in hers, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "What's wrong?"

"There are some things that I left out when I showed you my memories," Naruto began as Naruko stayed silent and listened, "Many things actually, as I need to keep the future as close to the original as possible as to not tip off that plant bastard."

Naruko nodded as his memories had shown her of the evil scheming entity that was actually the will of the Kaguya, and couldn't help but nod her head in agreement.

"However, seeing that you're the only person besides Hokage-Jiji that I can fully trust," He continued. Naruko smiled with a slight blush dusting her cheeks as her heart swelled at being called important by her secret crush, "I'll tell you now...it's about your—"

Naruto paused, before finishing, "—our parents."

Naruko widened her eyes as she staggered slightly in shock. Her parents! Their parents! She was going to find out who her parents were! Multiple thoughts swirled in her head as Naruko went through the possibilities and outcomes of such a revelation, and she suddenly felt scared and insecure. Naruko feared only one thing in her young life, and it was finding out if her parents truly loved her or hated her like the rest of the bigoted villagers' years ago for housing Kurama. The thought alone made her mood turn somber and sad, which didn't go unnoticed by Naruto who just squeezed her hand reassuringly, making Naruko look up at his smiling face.

"Don't worry Naruko-chan." Naruto said calmly with a warm understanding smile, "Our parents loved us very much — in fact, do you want to see them now?" he asked abruptly, causing her to look at him in shock.

"How? How is that possible?" she asked, her young rational mind kept telling her it was ridiculous, but her heart chose to trust her brother's words.

Instead of answering, Naruto simply looked up at the seal tag resting on the lock of the gate and pulled up his right sleeve before weaving several hand signs. To Naruko's amazement and awe, a complex sealing array appeared on Naruto's arm which ran from his palm to his biceps, and with what limited fūinjutsu skills she had acquired Naruko suggested that the seal was very powerful and she idly wondered how strong Naruto will be once he reached his full power and strength like in the memories.

Once the seal array finished forming, Naruto focused his chakra into his fingertips to channel his potent Senjutsu chakra into them, forming the Five Elements Seal and all five of his fingers glowed with the five elements.

This was the Yondaime Hokage's masterstroke — the key to the most powerful sealing array in the world: the Hakke no Fūin Shiki (Eight Trigrams Seal).

Naruko watched awestruck as Kurama sent his chakra to create a whirlpool under the boy to help him up so that he was level with the seal tag, and he promptly ripped it off in one go before slamming his hands onto the spiral shaped lock.

"Hakke no Fūin Shiki: Kai! (Eight Trigrams Seal: Release)" he yelled, turning his hand in an unlocking motion before jumping back down to Naruko who was still staring in awe at what her brother just did.

The 'twins' watched as the lock slowly unraveled before the giant gates opened with a flourish, releasing the great Bijū from its confinement...well, only temporary confinement while he was in her mindscape but it was all the same. Kurama arched his back at he stretched his body in a very catlike manner, yawning as he did.

"Thank you, kit.You don't know how cramped up I was in there." he said jokingly with a grin. "The service was bad and the accommodations were even worse it was terrible!"

Naruto laughed and Naruko giggled, glad that the fox had been freed from its undeserved prison.

Before anything happened any further, all three people in the room — two humans and one chakra being — noticed a new presence in the damp tunnel as they all turned to look at the newcomer. The man was an exact carbon copy of an older Naruto, but this man was wearing a standard long-sleeved blue Jōnin garb and flak jacket, and he was also sporting a white haori with flame patterns licking at the bottom over the attire. His hitai-ate was tied on his forehead not unlike Naruto's along with the bangs framing his face.

The man's azure blue eyes were now solely focused on them as a frown formed on his handsome features.

"What happened here? Why is the Kyūbi free? And how did it get free in the first place?" the man asked seriously, more of a demand than a request as his mere presence and aura exuded authority and sheer power that practically demanded respect from everyone around him, even if he didn't want to.

Naruko, who had been silent when she laid her eyes on the man, had tears welling in her eyes as her mind connected the dots Naruto had given her as she'd recognize the man anywhere, and she didn't know whether to feel angry or overjoyed at her own revelations.

Naruto smiled as he nudged his emotional sister as he gestured towards the blonde man. "Remember what I told you about our parents?" Naruko nodded as she held onto Naruto's jacket to keep from falling on her knees, "Well, he's one of them." He stated with a warm smile, visibly shocking the man who widened his eyes in shock at the unfamiliar newcomer.

Naruto hugged his sister's shoulders. "Naruko-chan, allow me to introduce your — our father and idol, Namikaze Minato. Yondaime Hokage of Konohagakure no Sato, the infamous Konoha no Kiiroi Senko (Yellow Flash of the Leaf)."