Of Godfathers and Perverts!

Tsuchi Kin fidgeted nervously as she stood in front of the Sandaime Hokage's desk. Said Hokage was silently gazing at her through the rim of his Hokage hat, puffing absently at his stovepipe as he did. After the Eagle masked ANBU had dropped her off in the Hokage's office, the aged man behind the desk had then calmly dismissed the ANBU after being briefed on the situation, leaving just him and her in the vast office.

That was then she noticed that all of her equipment and personal belongings were on the desk, including her Otogakure headband. The mere sight of the music note symbol of that ... man's ... village sickened her, having been forced to serve his village after practically enslaving her older sister figure. She was still a bit shaken by her encounter with the assassin earlier in her hospital room, but that just confirmed her worst fears — Orochimaru wanted her dead.

Kin sighed in resignation. She knew it was coming sooner or later, but she held onto the hope that she would face it on her own terms. Apparently, her lackluster performance during the preliminaries was what finally triggered the Snake Sannin's response. When the assassin had appeared in her hospital room, she knew that she was going to die.

She was broken out of her thoughts when she heard the Sandaime sigh, causing her to timidly look up at the powerful man.

"Well, Tsuchi Kin of Otogakure," he began, a grandfatherly tone in his voice. "It must've been quite the scare for you earlier — are you alright?"

Kin, surprised by the man's concern, nodded shyly. "Yes, sir."

Hiruzen smiled at her. "Don't worry. Rest assured that we will tighten our security around the village to make sure something like this never happens again." He reassured. His smile faded as he turned serious. "I understand that you have something important to tell me?"

Kin nodded. "Yes sir," she replied, "With all due respect sir, I would feel better if the Uzumaki siblings were here when I give you my answer."

Hiruzen was about to speak, before closing his mouth with an audible click when he caught sight of something behind Kin. Curiosity getting the better of her especially when she saw the old man smile, Kin turned to see the aforementioned siblings standing there. She almost jumped in surprise at seeing them — she hadn't even heard them entering the office!

"Well, this turned out to be an eventful night, don't you agree?" the Sandaime asked with a chuckle.

Naruto sighed dramatically. "Like I told Naruko-chan before, I could use a little less excitement in the future." He said, earning a playful slap on his arm from Naruko in return. "Even so, I'm glad we were able to get to Kin-san in time."

"Same here," Naruko admitted, moving over to stand beside the dark-haired Oto girl. "How are you feeling, Kin-san?"

Kin smiled.

"A bit better now that you two are here," she replied, "Thank you for saving me."

"No problem," said Naruto who waved off her gratitude. "We were just in the right place at the right time when it happened. Good thing too."

If Kin was intrigued by the significant glance Naruko had given Naruto, she didn't show it as the sound of a throat clearing softly caught their attention.

"I'm sure it was," Hiruzen cut in, reminding the three teens that he was still in the office. "Now, onto business — what exactly happened tonight?"

With that, the Uzumaki siblings launched into a detailed explanation on what exactly transpired in Kin's hospital room, with Kin interjecting once in a while to add a few details from her point of view. Once they were done, Hiruzen gave the two Uzumakis a beaming smile.