Ch-7: Demon x assassin x magician.

***Simply put, I think you are magnificent

***
Simply put, I think you are magnificent.
***

(At the airship, before the trick tower)

"Hey gramps! Who told you to come over out of the blue and call me your granddaughter!?" I barged in on Netero and shouted at him. His expression softened at the sight of me and he smiled. "I don't need permission to see my own granddaughter." He said. "I am not your real granddaughter, you adopted me! And besides, due to that little act of yours, everybody is surrounding me!"

"But I love you... You are my Granddaughter, one and only!"

"UH....(no words 'coz Azien got moved by Netero's words, Like Zenitsu's gramps.)"

"And is it not nice that you will make friends now?"

"WELL, NO! You know that I have a 10 Million Jenny bounty on my head! Do you want me dead!?"

"It's 10 Billion."

"Shut it old hag! Ugh! I am leaving!" I said and turned around violently, I stepped out of the gate and slammed it. "Uhh.. Ok I am sorry! Azien! wait up!" I heard his distant voice, but I ran away to find Illumi. No doubt, I love him, he was the one who took me in when I had nowhere to go. He taught me the ways of this world, sharpened my skills and helped me survive, but he is a little too reckless.

We were at the airship that was supposed to take us to the trick tower. Hisoka was making his little card pyramid and Illumi was just sitting there, doing nothing. I was hungry and bored, so I got up and walked towards them. "Hey, Hisoka, Gitt, let's get something to eat in the cafeteria. We still have a day before we reach there right?" I said to them as Hisoka looked up at me. Illumi stood up and nodded. "Alright then, If you two are going, I should as well." Hisaoka said picking up his cards and suddenly making them vanish in his hands. "Whoa! That was a nice trick!" I said in admiration. "Why thank you doll!" He said in his awkward tone. "Uhh, well anyways, let's go." I said and walked away with Illumi. "Hey Gitt. Who is it that you are hiding from?" I asked him in curiosity. He turned towards me and gave me a stare. "W-well... Only if you don't mind." I smiled at him awkwardly. He proceeded to look forward, "My brother." He said in a low volume. "Your brother?" I asked. "Yes, he is younger than me, I am only looking after him in this exam." he replied. I smiled at him, "You are a caring brother." I complimented.