CH-14: A x DEAR x FRIEND

***

'Something Money can't buy

'Something Money can't buy.'

***

Illumi's Pov:

Illumi's Pov:

'Then why were you so nice to me?'

'why was I so nice to her? What was it? Just some time ago... It was so clear to me."

'Illumi!'

'Why was I so attracted to her? I am positive it was a nice feeling... But since my mother called me.... I can't quite remember.'

"Illumi, Head back once you have completed the missions assigned to you, we have a very rewarding assassination request."
"For what mother?"
"It is regarding that Woman you are roaming with."
"Azien?"
"Yes."
"What is it?"
"I will let you know once you come back, we believe you are the only one who can do this mission. Also, make sure to do something with your hunter's license, get some hunter missions and make some money."
"Understood."

'Is it a mission to assassinate Azien? She did say she had a bounty or something of the like on her head' I just could not get that thought out of my head. 'If I had to kill her...' I felt a painful thump in my chest just thinking about her blood bathed body with my arms colored in her blood. 'Just why was I... so....'

'Thank you, Illumi.'

That's right... she always smiled at me with warmth. Like nobody ever did. She was always helping me. I never felt an urge to kill her. She was...

MY DEAR FRIEND.

'Wait.. I am an assassin, I have no need of such emotions....' I thought as I walked into a cafe to see Azien and Hisoka, He was trying to cheer her up while she was silently staring at her food. "Don't mind him~ I am here~" I heard his distant voice, for some reason, seeing them together just did not feel right to me.