On the Couch!

Φ¤¤¤Hey, come here!¤¤¤Φ

<< Slightly Mature >> (don't read it plz)

Illumi got back from a tough mission. He was in a bad mood as well, at night, he got back to his hotel room to see Azien was not there. He sighed and lied down on the couch, he slid his hair back, staring into empty air.

"I am back!" Azien came back and closed the door behind her. "Oh, Illu! How'd your mission go?" She asked as he turned his face to look at her. "Normal. It got really bloody." He said. "Oh." She replied and went inside the bathroom and came out in her loose kimono. "Hey." He called.

"Hmm?"

"Come here." He said while looking at her with a straight face.

She slowly walked over to his side, "What is it-" She was swung over on the couch suddenly with Illumi on top of her. She was a blushing mess, "I-Illu-" She was cut off when Illumi kissed her on the lips, he was rough and he moved in deeper. He slid his tongue deep inside, mingling with hers. Azien's heart was beating so fast and her ears had gone red. She could only muffle and hold his shoulders as he played with her mouth. 'I-It's as if he's sucking out all of my energy...' She thought with forced shut eyes. He finally broke free when air became necessary. "I lied." Illumi said. "H-huh?" Azien questioned while covering her mouth.

"My mission went horrible and I am in a really bad mood... so That's why I did that..." He said and moved closer. "I-It's alright..." She stuttered. He moved onto her neck next, "I-Illumi~" She said while holding onto his shoulders. "Hmm?" He nibbled onto her collarbone. "Hing-" She raised up a bit. He then sat up and looked at her, she was huffing and all red. Illumi smiled at her warmly, "Azien, Thank you. I feel much better now." Illumi said. "Idiot!" Azien kicked him on his stomach, "You should've warned me!" She pouted.

"If I had warned you, then I would've missed such a cute expression." Illumi smiled and picked her up bridal style. "You Idiot!" Azien cupped his face as he smiled at her. She was trying to motion him to look away since she knew she was a blushing mess. He then gently placed her on the soft bed and covered her up. He then got inside after taking a shower and cuddled her to sleep.

"I love you, (Y/N) Azien..."

A/N- I must hereby sincerely apologize to both god and myself for writing this.... See you my lovely readers... Love chu~

Thank you!! Come read my other books, _ZESTALICIOUS_

Thank you!!
Come read my other books, _ZESTALICIOUS_

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐴𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑊𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑈𝑝! || Iʟʟᴜᴍɪ Z. X Oc 🎉