Mini series: Illumi as a fluffy boyfriend!!

Φ¤¤Daily routine¤¤Φ

Φ¤¤Daily routine¤¤Φ

Good morning!!
The mornings for Azien are always lazy, but Illumi's punctual towards time and so he gets up early.

Poor Azien has to get up along with him too, since they both travel, they cannot afford to doze off. Though Illumi does realize that sleep is an important factor for nutrition, but he makes sure to feed Azien lots.

"Wake up Azien... it's 7 AM." He says as she moans and sits up. Illumi carries her to the bathroom since she bumps into random stuff, until she gets a face wash.

Breakfast

Azien does not let Illumi inside the kitchen due to two reasons-
1) He'll blow the kitchen up. Total mess.
2) He sucks at cooking. Though he does cook pretty decently when he wants to. But the kitchen always ends up destroyed.

"No way! You'll go nowhere near the kitchen!" Azien says dragging him outside. "But I wanna cook for you." He says. (Azien was moved) "Shut up, read some book..." She says and cooks Illumi's favorite dish. 

Chores
Illumi's a clean freak. Azien HAS to clean with him. They later go outside to do missions or jobs.

Lunch
Illumi buys Azien lunch every time they're outside. Azien loves spicy food.

Evenings
They either go to parks or they're busy travelling. But of course there's Hisoka to spend time with. But then they're alone in a park or some other place, Illumi likes Kissing Azien. He does that whenever he gets the chance to.

Azien's really shy when it comes to things like this. She becomes like a little girl, filled with innocence. "I-Illumi..." She'd stutter. He's really dominant.

Good Night~
Illumi gets the bed done while Azien finishes with the dishes. Illumi loves to cuddle her, mostly embrace her and dig his head in her chest. On winter days, Illumi rolls Azien up in countless sheets, "It's hot!" She says. "Let it be, you catch colds easily." Illumi says, but then he ends up cuddling her.

A/N- Come back again!