CH:19- Bury x A x Friend

•○●□●○•

If truthfulness was a feeling, if decline was a choice.

•○●□●○•

Illumi left off when his mother gave him a call

Illumi left off when his mother gave him a call. He seemed a bit unhappy when that happened. Nevertheless, I had many other things in mind. Hisoka left for the heaven's arena after we had dinner. I waved him goodbye and wished him luck. I was then, left alone, in the dead of the night. It was strange, I never thought that the two who I used to always run away from, the two who I thought were just a burden to me, would become such essential parts of my life. That Adieu from them stung like a snake bite to me. "I wish I can meet the two idiots again." I mumbled as I walked down the road.

I sighed and called Grandpa Netero for advice, He said I should carry on doing missions and earn money. So I did, I went on an internet cafe' and searched up the hunter's website to find a few places for suitable jobs. "York new city huh?" I said while scrolling down the page. It said a great auction was to be held there, many hunters were required as both bodyguards and auction holders. It was a nice opportunity. Then, I scrolled a bit more, to find out about the dark, underground web. The ones who put on a bounty on my head. Though the hunters were against it. I payed it no mind and took a ticket to the nearest ship to the York New city.

I boarded the ship at 8pm and seated myself at a calm corner. "Oh." I said and reached out for my phone. 'Illumi must be home by now. I'll give him a call.' I thought and smiled at myself. I dialed went through my contact list, 'Illumi Zoldyck' The name that he saved himself. I made the call. "*ring* *ring* *ring* *beep*" I looked at the phone in confusion, he cut it? I tried again and again, three more times, but he kept on cutting it. It was odd, maybe he did not reach home yet? I thought about calling Hisoka next. He picked it up in an instant.

"Hello~ Azien, how're things going on your side?"

"All's well, what about you? Won any matches yet?"

"Yeah, many. Already on the 20th floor."

"Whoa! It's only been two hours!'

"That's how awesome I am!"

"You're not awesome, you're just a perverted clown."

"Ahaha, you know that's not true. I wish I could get to fight you too."

"Yeah, oh, I called to tell you that I am going to the York New city."

"York New city? I suggest you don't go there."

"Huh, why though?"