CH-18: Sweet x And x spiky!

***
A goodbye, a reunion.
***

"Will you put on a shirt already!?" I shouted at Illumi as I sat in the corner of the room, hugging a pillow and digging my face inside it

"Will you put on a shirt already!?" I shouted at Illumi as I sat in the corner of the room, hugging a pillow and digging my face inside it. "What's the matter, why's your face all red?" he said as he took a step closer. "You don't have another fever do you-" I threw the pillow on his face. "PUT ON A SHIRT YOU IDIOT!" i shouted at him.  I dug my head in my hands. "Ahaha, you're really cute Azien." Illumi laughed and stepped down the bed to pick up a shirt. I peeked at him as he put on his shirt.

'What's wrong with me? Why do I feel like this... He... Seems so... Lovely.'

I stood up and walked to him as he finished dressing up properly, "I'll go make breakfast, you take a bath." I said.  Somehow, making eye contact with him seemed difficult with him. "What's wrong?" He suddenly closed the gap between us, bending down. "Why do you look so down? I guess you do have a fever." He said bumping his head into mine. I quickly pulled back and pushed him behind using my hands. "I-I am alright... you get ready, and fast... I-I will go make breakfast." I said. "No, wait." He stopped me, "I'll make breakfast." He said. "But why? You didn't like the feast I made yesterday?" I asked slightly disappointed. "No, not at all! I loved it, so to pay you back, I'll make breakfast today!" He said putting up his hair in a pony and putting on an apron. "Pfft- You look like a girl." I giggled. He turned to me and walked closer, "Look closer!" He said shaking my shoulders with both arms. "Yup, a girl." I said, to tease him.

After tackling him down and managing to calm him, I took my usual clothing. A black, sleeveless crop top with a high collar, a Black shorts and a pair of red stalkings put along with black boots. I fastened my swords and pulled up the black glove on my left arm. I brushed my silver hair and walked out of the dressing room, only to see Hisoka sitting on the dining table. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Oh~ Good morning doll." He leaned closer to me as I seated myself on a chair. "Morning.." I said. "Illumi called me over, he said he's making breakfast." Hisoka said putting a plate in front of me. "Here." He smiled. "Thanks, it was quite a surprise when he said he'd cook. I was not aware the Zoldycks could actually cook, but oh well." I said as I poured a class of water, both for me and Hisoka. We both looked at Illumi, he really seemed to be struggling with all that cooking. 

Illumi finally got off with his apron and put forward a huge bowl, of... something. "Oh... well..." Hisoka looked at me and gulped. "By the way, when did he turn back?" He asked. "At night, around two or something..." I said picking up a spoon and putting some of the 'something' Illumi made. "Oh my~" Hisoka looked at me with shock. "You did not see his *Beep* did you?'" He said. "What's a *beep*?" I questioned. "What? How old are you?" He asked as I saw Illumi come behind him. His eyes, wide open in anger, his hair afloat and bloodlust oozing out of him. "I-I am... Uh.. 23..." I said looking at Illumi. "Hisoka... I'll kill you... Right here... right now..." Illumi said putting a hand on Hisoka's shoulder. 

Well, anyways, I started eating the 'something' Illumi made. IT WAS HORRIBLE. Hisoka was literally all blue while eating it. And Illumi, without a care in the world was blankly eating his meal. I was somehow 'Swallowing' It without even chewing it. "Is it good?" Illumi asked. I looked at him, with confused eyes. "Y-Yeah..." I said with my head down. " I know it's not at all good." He said with slightly sad eyes. "N-No! It's wonderful!" I said and somehow ate it all, just to keep his heart. "How did you eat it!? It was practically garbage." Hisoka said as I stood up, Blankly staring into air, with hollow eyes. (Like levi did when returning from the fem-titan attack.) I put a hand on Hisoka's shoulder, "It had the most Important ingredient.... It had love." I said and walked out of the room. I closed the gate behind me, and collapsed.

Hisoka opened the gate after a few minutes and saw me, "Azien!" He shouted. "You were manly to the very end... my dear friend..." He said picking my torso up and looking at me. "Y-Yes... carry on my legacy... H-Hisoka..." I said as Illumi walked outside of the room. "Stop overacting!" He said punching us both on the heads. "Yes sir..."

We left the hostel at noon that day. We were roaming around the town, shopping and having fun. Me and Hisoka were making mustaches out of Illumi's hair. It was fun.

Illumi got a phone call, that's when things turned around

Illumi got a phone call, that's when things turned around. His mother had called him home instantly. He left on a ship that day. He promised to call me once he reached back home. "I promise to meet you again." He said and kissed my eye. He smiled at me, "I am sorry." He said. I was speechless, I just shyly nodded at him as he left, leaving me a bracelet he'd bought for me.

'Sorry for what?'

Hisoka also left for the heaven's arena that day at night.

Guess it was good bye.

A/N- sorry for the short chapter ppl. The story will end in two more chapters, thanks for readinng! Love chu~