CH-11: Eye x of x the storm.

"So basically what you are trying to say is, that a huge tropical storm is going to hit us by evening today? Right Kurapika?" I said looking towards the blonde Kurta boy

"So basically what you are trying to say is, that a huge tropical storm is going to hit us by evening today? Right Kurapika?" I said looking towards the blonde Kurta boy. "Yes, that is right, Azien-san." He replied. "According to what I have heard, this is one of the strongest storms in the world, It may very well destroy us all in a matter of seconds." Leorio said. "So all we need to do is escape!" Gon smiled at us.

 "It won't be that easy Gon, we have to think this through." I said cupping my chin. "We need a leader for this... and some manpower." Kurapika pointed out. We all were gathered in the main room of the warship, there were many people who agreed on our plan to work together and many went off on their own, they ended up dying in  the process. "I think Hanzo would be the best one for this job." Leorio said and the others behind him nodded.

 "I agree, Kurapika can be the sub commander." I said. Leorio gave Hanzo a confident look and he nodded with a smile. "Alright then, we don't have much time, we must get to work as soon as possible." I said and took off my glove. "What should we do?" I said as the others stared at my left arm. "Alright." Kusrapika Begun, "We will need to find some maps and compasses, along with some navigation help tools." He said. "Leave that to me." I replied, "It's all grey up in the sky, most of the rooms are pitch-black, I can see in the dark, so I can handle the search work. Being a demon sure comes in handy, right? Thompa-san?" I looked at the guy as he hid behind Hanzo in horror. "She is not even half scary Thompa... why are you hiding?" Leorio said in irritation. 

"I think our main motive should be to escape using the warship." I said, the others turned to me in shock, "I know it's absolutely rundown, but with the amount of people and luggage, this is our best shot. We saw how the others tried the boat right? They could not even stand the small storm... and this one is like..." I said. "...A tremendous one." Kurapika continued it for me. "Alright then, first, we need to fix the engine." Hanzo said. "Leave that to us." A boy and a girl said. The plan was in action in a few seconds. Killua and Gon dived underwater to remove rocks and I left off to find navigation clues.

"Ah, Did you get a job?" Hisoka came running towards me as I stepped outside of the room, "Yes I did. What about you? What are you gonna do?" I asked him. "Hmm, maybe I'll watch you work, my sweet little ripe fruit." he said as I turned towards him, "Anti Hisoka..." "Oh NO NO please... Uh, I am gonna help them from the back." He said as I relaxed my punch. "Then get to work, damned clown." I said and she waved and walked away, leaving me with a flying kiss. 'That's why Illumi is better...' I thought to myself and went off to find Illumi.

 I sighed and made my way towards the top of the warship, to search for navigation clues. It was almost pitch black up there. 

"What are we looking for?" 

I heard a familiar voice from behind that almost made me jump. "WHat-aah! Illumi! Oh god... stop your surprise attacks..." I said almost startled and holding my chest. "I am sorry, I just followed you in silence since I knew you would run away." He said as I stood up.